SAU Community

Engine, Apexi Turbo, Injectors, Cooler,

Due to picking up .6 more of a litre cheap im getting rid of these parts.

RB20det engine, great cond. always looked after, 90,XXXkms.

always used good oils, has had it's 100000km service.

new exhaust mani and inlet manifold gaskets (genuine nissan) comes with everything. complete engine.

-$800

RB20DET 5sp manual gearbox

Good cond, no noises and doesnt crunch.

-$300

Apexi AX53B70 P25 turbo, didnt even get to use this on the engine. great cond, 20,000kms.

No shaftplay or anything like that. rear exhaust housing is ceramic coated.

-$1200 paid $1600 for this a month ago

X6 GTR Injectors with resistor pack, great cond, were working fine and seals are in good cond

-$270

Microtech LT8 with loom for RB20det, good cond works great

-$400

Exedy HD clutch, good cond. Has 1,200kms on it. like new

-$200

Just jap stealth front mount intercooler, never used. comes with all piping and receipt from just jap.

Braided Oil and water lines perfect cond, fits rb fine. high or low mount.

All items are located in 4680 QLD. can post at your expence, prices are firm will not take anything lower at the listed price. so please dont even ask. can send plenty of pics via text message. cheers.

good RB20 and cooler kit sold.

Still have complete RB20det engine from top to bottom with dead head gasket $300

RB20det manual Gearbox in great cond $300

R32/33 GTST heay duty exedy clutch 90% meat left like new $200

Microtech LT8 with full loom for RB20det

GTR injectors and resistor pack $270

good RB20 and cooler kit sold.

Still have complete RB20det engine from top to bottom with dead head gasket $300

RB20det manual Gearbox in great cond $300

R32/33 GTST heay duty exedy clutch 90% meat left like new $200

Microtech LT8 with full loom for RB20det

GTR injectors and resistor pack $270

Hi mate,

im very interested in the lt8 and loom.

throw me a txt or call me Ridge on 0458116340 and we can discuss business..

post will be to

Townsville north queensland 4814!

look forward to hearing from you mate.

take care

Fluroman - I stll have not got the cooler yet.. The tracking number you gave me didnt work.. please contact me ASAP

FLUROMAN YOUR A DODGY DEALER, WHAT THE HELLS GOING, i CALL U UP AND U SAY UR GOING TO SEND ME THE COOLER THE NEXT MORNING.

KNEW U WERE DODGEY WHEN U SEND ME MESSAGES LIKE, HAHA TO EASY WILL POST TOMORROW.

SO IT SEEMS YOUR SELLING IT TO DATSFREAK

WHY NOT TELL ME THE TRUTH INSTEAD OF STUFFING ME AROUND.... NOT HAPPY

MAYBE U SHOULD GET OF THE FORUM INSTEAD OF BEING A FAKE, LYING, MISLEADING PERSON

FLOUROMAN IS A DODGY DEALER, STAY AWAY

dorifta, wtf are you going on about. you send me scrambled f**king text messages on my mobile phone. asking me to do c.o.d via auspost. I said fine i would check it out. i talked to the missus and she said f**k c.o.d. cause you get the cooler, then i have to wait for the money.

I f**ken replyd to your text message, i f**king said first in with the cash it is sold to. you WOULD NOT do direct bank deposit, there for sombody esle got in and bought it.

im f**ken dodgy? i got your address budy, dont make me think twice about knocking your f**king door down you keyboad mouthing off top bloke. f**k off and stop talking shit

YOU DID NOT PAY FOR A SINGLE f**kING THING SO GTFO

dorifta, wtf are you going on about. you send me scrambled f**king text messages on my mobile phone. asking me to do c.o.d via auspost. I said fine i would check it out. i talked to the missus and she said f**k c.o.d. cause you get the cooler, then i have to wait for the money.

I f**ken replyd to your text message, i f**king said first in with the cash it is sold to. you WOULD NOT do direct bank deposit, there for sombody esle got in and bought it.

im f**ken dodgy? i got your address budy, dont make me think twice about knocking your f**king door down you keyboad mouthing off top bloke. f**k off and stop talking shit

YOU DID NOT PAY FOR A SINGLE f**kING THING SO GTFO

YOUR DIRECT WORDS WERE,, HAHA TOO EASY WILL POST TOMORROW.. SOUND FAMILIAR... CHECK UR MESSAGES

SURE PAL, U COULD OF TOLD ME, U SAID U WERE SENDING COOLER TO ME, THEN WITHOUT NOTICE ITS SOLD TO SOMEONE ELSE