SAU Community

market value of R33

Could be the 10 year thing, although that was what they said.

The chick just told me there's so many here now they're worth nothing. What would she know anyway hey -love to know what she drives!!!

Just cars gave me agreed value on my series one 33, from what i've seen a clean sub 100,000km series1 33 can range from 15k to 22k I paid 15 for mine and insured it for 18. :headspin:

I wana buy a R33 Skyline for around 15k...

But ill do it abit later next year aye...

You cant find too many for that price, but i estimate you will be able to later on next year as more and more R33s and R34s come in!! HOPEFULLY lol

I insured mine for $24500 agreed value (modified S1 R33). I expect this to drop considerably next year. One of the reasons why I'm thinking of getting a tracking device and buggering this whole insurance thing off.

I think the prices will rise slightly, esp as the new RAWS scheme is pretty expensive, and only stock cars can be complied. Also, alot fewer cars are being sold now, as not too many have been complied under the new scheme.

If you are having probs with the insurance company, just send in a copy of a few adds from the newspapers, or something like HPI wich have a few car trader adds.

car yard round the corner from me has both N/A and turbo versions, N/A sells for 12500 stock, they have a stock turbo version with 102000km's on the clock selling for 14500 sticker price!

anyone noticed the number of cheap R32 GTR's??

From Prestige...

Why is that...??

They are GTRs as you can see the RB26DETT engines and badging etc etc

They are here inc on road costs from around 20k...

What the??

Why....?

Anyone help? Because im tempted to get one now... instead of a R33 GTS-t for around the same price.. :headspin:

Most of them are the early 1989 R32 GT-R that can be imported under 15yo rule from around mid next year 2004. they are cheaper as only need engineer paper. But I reckon a later 94 R32 GT-R V-Spec II would still be pricey.

Nothing wrong with the old ones as long as they are original, never been overly modified then reliability shouldn't be an issue. Otherwise, could be a time bomb and better set aside a few thousands for engine rebuild just in case.