SAU Community

Any Reputable Prepurchase Inspector In Sydney

tonich

as topic. I am going to pick up skyline next week. please help.

i heard state road is paid to no notice things. any opinion?

Try Unique Auto Sports in Seven Hills, 02 9620 9000

or

ASR Automotive in Castle Hill, 02 8677 3000

Just google car inspections there are like 10 mobs in syd.

I used sydney vehicle inspections - i think. was about $200 the guy spent about 1-2hrs going over the car (outside,inside,jacks it up and testdrive) and then gives you a report and chats to you about any probs.

Oh and he also had a low trolley jack for low cars:)

cheers rich

as topic. I am going to pick up skyline next week. please help.

i heard state road is paid to no notice things. any opinion?

I used StateRoads when i bought my R34 recently and couldn't be happier with the service provided. In addition, i have only ever heard good things abuot StateRoads, i would highly reccommend!

Hey man,

Speaking of "I wouldn't use anyone else" for me is only one person Robert from TUNE EXPRESS (his own company).

He is mate of mine but bit like Dentist he only gets the pleasure of operating on my gtr he did many PPI inspections for people on this forum and recently he did one for the guy in Adelaide 3 cars (R35) untill he settled with one.

Also he is mobile and much cheaper then all of the above, All you need to say is that your from SAU and recomended by me.

He does give detail insight, his personal oppinion including hi res pics, However purchase decision is still yours.

Good luck, Hope you find the right car and its always wise to pay 100 odd bucks before handing over the green ones.

Cheers

Dave :)

Just google car inspections there are like 10 mobs in syd.

I used sydney vehicle inspections - i think. was about $200 the guy spent about 1-2hrs going over the car (outside,inside,jacks it up and testdrive) and then gives you a report and chats to you about any probs.

Oh and he also had a low trolley jack for low cars:)

cheers rich

I used the above one too, guys name is Paris, he is amazing, i have used him three times, each time he goes over EVERYTHING with a fine tooth comb, he is extremely good and you can chat to him about it when he is done for a good honest opinion on the car. He has a mobile service too, so he goes to the owners house, super easy.

Yep state roads is mobile. I've used them in QLD and NSW and no probs. You can specify extras as well. Eg I asked for a compression test, heaps of pics and evidence of an engine change.