SAU Community

JB R33 Anyone know who this is????

R33_Cam

Originally posted by R33_Cam

Saw a prety mad looking white skyline in Melville area on thursday the 22nd of august, can anyone tell me who this is, as i wanna ask him something about his car???

Cheers :D

Yeah his name is Tom,

I used to play ice hockey with him, quite a nice kit on it and has the glowing dash kit. Don't know what engine mods he has though but quite a nice looking 33....

all i really wanna know about it is what rims it has on it, cause i saw them and they looked pretty sweet, i wouldn't mind getting a set for mine (seeing as my rims are written off), so if anyone knows what rims they are or how to contact him, it would be greatly appreciated

thanks

Nah Man, JB R33 is Jon Bernini (hence the JB)

It's a 95 GTSt with a full 400R kit, plus a few extra's like FMIC and the like.... and ugh.. it's an AUTO!!! (but with a BOV no-less)

Good luck finding him though :D <-- Hint: Go for a cruise to Freo on Saturday nights!

Originally posted by Strich9ine

Nah Man, JB R33 is Jon Bernini (hence the JB)

It's a 95 GTSt with a full 400R kit, plus a few extra's like FMIC and the like.... and ugh.. it's an AUTO!!! (but with a BOV no-less)

Good luck finding him though :D  <-- Hint: Go for a cruise to Freo on Saturday nights!

Heya Strich9nine maybe i have the wrong car??? is it a white one with the glowy dash?? i always thought that Tom had those number plates similar to that?? I guess those initals would be right then for the guy that you are talking about.

Sorry my apologies for the mix up. I will have to get Tom to get some new plates made up to confuse me even more! :lol: