SAU Community

How Much Is My Gtr Worth?

kx2fity

post-31633-1255357172_thumb.jpg

post-31633-1255356979_thumb.jpg

Hey people,

Am thinking of selling my 32 GTR: The Gtr is complianced with all papers neccessary for rego but has never been registered

Have had for 2.5 years (have only put 50kms on it in this time)in this time have restored car mechanically and body wise.

Over the last year the car was stripped down and every panel with rust or bog was removed and replaced with new Panels

The car was painted back to gun metal grey and then clear coated a number of times. Spent over 10k on this alone

Everything has been done to get car ready for rego

Problem: Car after sitting since december 08 has lost all boost pressure- narrowed it down to turbos seizing or something alike (I am living in Albany and unfortunately no one down here knows to much about these cars and so my only option is trucking it back to Perth which I have already done too many times and at 500 a pop Im beyond that thought)

If the car is worth selling I will sell it if not it will stay in storage and I will continue with it when I have the time and money

Thanks in advance,

Dan

1990 R32 Nissan Skyline GTR, 58,500km.

M’s Pods

CUSCO front strut brace

CUSCO rear strut brace

SPLITFIRE Coilpacks

BLITZ ACCESS ECU

BLITZ twin blow off valves

HICAS - Locked

APEXi N1 cat-back exhaust

HKS front pipe

TOMMY KAIRA 300km/h complete dash,

NISMO steering wheel,

TOMEI Boost controller,

GREDDY boost gauge,

TRUST gear knob,

Torque Split Controller

BREMBO R33 GTR front brakes,

Braded brake lines,

Cross drilled rear rotors,

ORC Twin Plate clutch kit ORC (550ps) (Light Weight flywheel) NEW

front bumper NEW

Garage Sauraus Front Lip NEW

N1 Vents NEW

NISMO side skirts NEW

NISMO rear pods NEW

TRUST rear lip spoiler Stock Spoiler NEW

Custom 33 GTR Grille NEW

17" Alloy wheels with 255/40/17,

TEIN coilovers suspension (front),

TEIN progressive springs (front),

TEIN pillow uppers (front),

BUDDY CLUB RS coilovers

Yeah in reality all that stuff is good that you have on the car.

But its still stock engine internals.

It would need new turbos and to get it registered would be a hassle .

I reckon cause its in decent condition (disregard rims) it will get about 12k, like brockas said.

Pretty low km's, in storage since import (basically) and sounds pretty well looked after with a decent mod list.

Sounds amazing but I would hold onto it, as people said above, with dead turbos/no rego/being in albany, $12k.

Get turbos and rego and easy another $10k will add to the price.

Hey Dan, that second photo was taken on Donovan Street in Osborne Park - i can see the Mr Auto sign in the back ground, im good friends with him lol

The GTR looks quite nice, but i would also say 10-12K. You would easily fetch 18K+ if it was rego'd.

Aha! Another GTR owner in Albany. I'd have easily given you around $12k a couple of months ago when I was looking for mine :P. But srsly, hang on to it until it's fixed/rego'd. 32s aren't gunna go down in price, especially seeing as it seems to be in pretty good condition...

As the the other guys are saying if its all rego'ed you would be looking at 18-20k. Currently about 12-14k would be a decent price. Theres plenty of 32gtrs over east asking 24-28k with forged internals so you can use that as a guide.

+1 Spend a bit getting it Roadworthy and Running.

Same as others have stated. Keep in mind also that it is an early model R32 GTR and the motor is getting long in the tooth (regardless of k's). This works against you even though the car may have had a really good life.

As is: $12k-$14k

Running and Rego'ed:$18-$22k

I vote you keep it too, looks nice.