SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

heslo

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew you sold the 34 for an upgrade, I bet that thing handles a treat! What lap times you getting in that thing? :P

that all depends on what sort of hamburger on a stick he has dangling from the front

and it depends on his tuners preference

like, if sled was in the trolley and it was john keen pushing said trolley, he'd probably want an aussie meat pie attached to that stick

but if it was martin donnon pushing the trolley he'd probably want a triple cheeseburger (martin i know u read this crap, are u a hamburger man or hot dog? or are u into meat pies and if so villis or mrs macs?)

if it was my tuner gil he'd do a 1:05 if it was a steak sandwich with mustard

while i cant tune for shit, if i was pushing the trolley then it'd have to be a vindaloo at the end of that finish line, but with delhi belly you'd be expecting 4-5 minute laps

depends on how tasty the food on that stick is i think. thats my philosophy

if greyhounds can chase rabbit, we can chase burgers

-D

I knew you sold the 34 for an upgrade, I bet that thing handles a treat! What lap times you getting in that thing? :P

well as you can see, no motor at the moment......Ripz are throwing a 30 together for me as we speak............cause that's how I roll!

i hadn't read the other replys when i replied, but Matty is right. I think the later cheffy's may have had BOV's but the early one definitely didn't.

So your not using the TD? If not when can i pick it up? :P

Edited by D_Stirls

Just finished watching Paranormal Activity, f**k me that's a scary film. Not usually one to get a scare out of those films but this had a few moments for sure!

I just finished watching this movie and I'm going to have to call you a pussy Luke!

I started watching it after midnight, alone in my house with all the lights off and all the windows and doors open and I kept waiting for the scary stuff to start. It didn't. The only thing I got out of it was that the boyfriend was a tosser and [deleted to avoid spoilers].