SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

heslo

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does any one have a tent i can borrow for this weekend it will be for me and locky

Kellie, I have a spare tent for my bike trips. I think its only like a 2-3 man tent. I usually keep it as my back-up on camps when not in use on motorbike road trips, so I'll have it with me at Collingrove.

:)

quick Q, I'm sure a few of you lads should know:

Can I buy a cams L2 non speed licence (for drift pracs) without being a member of a club?

Might finally stop buying and selling cars and stick with 1 and make a good slider out of it one day soon :D

On that note, anyone want an RX7? :)

quick Q, I'm sure a few of you lads should know:

Can I buy a cams L2 non speed licence (for drift pracs) without being a member of a club?

Might finally stop buying and selling cars and stick with 1 and make a good slider out of it one day soon :)

On that note, anyone want an RX7? :)

just join SAUSA you tightass :D

no you need to be a memeber of a club that is CAMS affiliated

also you dont need one for drift prac because a one day pass is included with the fee but to do a G1 drift event you need to buy the L2NS

also you dont need one for drift prac because a one day pass is included with the fee but to do a G1 drift event you need to buy the L2NS

SAU is CAMS affiliated.

just join SAUSA you tightass :)

But I'll probably end up with a beater S13, prob won't be welcome lol

Cheers for the info :)

I'd probably prefer to get a year licence so I don't have to bother with the day permits but I guess I could rock it like that for a bit. I probably could've bought a few years worth of licence for the amount of day permits I've got over the years drifting though :D

But I'll probably end up with a beater S13, prob won't be welcome lol

Never! being a forum member of SAU is enough to show your an enthusiast of the Nissan Skyline, so you would be more than welcome!

errrmm.... no.

its $10 entry at the gate

$90 to slide

+ 25 for a day license if no year license

if you have a year license its 100 all up.

Edited by craig R33

errrmm.... no.

its $10 entry at the gate

$90 to slide

+ 25 for a day license if no year license

if you have a year license its 100 all up.

yeah but to get a full license, you need to be a member of an affiliated club

Matty T who's doing your cage?

Lance quoted me 2200 for a full weld in then a couple of hundred extra to have the cage go through the fire wall to the strut towers which im defiantly doing, so around 2500 for a full weld in, which i thought was cheap :D

Earliest they can do it is July :).

Craig Helps is doing mine, same deal with the basic full weld in, plus im getting a heap of other bar work done (sill bars, few extra cross bars etc). mine will probably be going in during may while im in whyalla

Paint them yourself Matty, I did my 31 covers 8 years ago with bright red VHT paint and they still look show room fresh.

and if your keen on some airbrushing flames or ? then pm me I might be able to hook you up

just make sure the rocker cover is spotless outside and a light scuff with a scotchbright, the logo if its has one can be removed and polished up or ?

ive got redtop RB20 covers troy, something like this:

ee7912.jpg

want to paint them up as bright as that (with the valley cover and cam gear cover in black)

i dont feel confident doing them myself, happy to chuck you some cash to do it though :)