SAU Community

Coilovers Or Not

ps brad i recon those ohlins would be good for pauly car lol :D

Same problem with you double adjustable set up....who is going to set it up? How do you collect Data? To hard and time consuming with out the product support locally.

Same problem with you double adjustable set up....who is going to set it up? How do you collect Data? To hard and time consuming with out the product support locally.

very true but how cool do they look lol :D

will have to come visit you soon need a wheel alignment, and was going to ask if you can get any spec the type rs

If one side is 15mm lower than the other you probably have a gtr shock absorber in a gtst. Tein Super Street with EDFC are great on street and track, well worth the cash. A camber kit, sway bars, caster rods and replacement of worn bushes also recomended.

If one side is 15mm lower than the other you probably have a gtr shock absorber in a gtst. Tein Super Street with EDFC are great on street and track, well worth the cash. A camber kit, sway bars, caster rods and replacement of worn bushes also recomended.

wasnt always like it, especially when i bought it, otherwise i wouldnt have. in hindsight not the best buy in the world. but meh, whatcha gonna do.