SAU Community

My Import Experience - R34 Vspec Gtr - Top Secret Imports!

KR4-GTR

Idiot LOL!

Sorry, but as much as you'd like it - im not going to snap at you, or even try and 'battle' your post - nobodys here for that. Just go off and read my last post again and again and again, then try and clarify your disposition.

That is all. :P

Edited by KR4-GTR

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wish i saw this thread earlier but have been away for nye with limited net access.

believe it or not, i'm actually a real person, and a female. skype with me???? i'd love to formally give you the finger for calling me a guy.

i'm a close friend of chris and i also even went to melbourne to see the car wth him, even ask the seller!!!! i was there and you cant fake that.

i've also bought parts off chris and other people on the forum. you cant fake that either.

oh, and i still think you're an absolute dick head.

Edited by c-gtst

He didn't want to buy the BSB GTR for a reason, he said he disliked the color imperfections, he didn't buy it. WTF is the big deal?

Can we please move on and whoever does disaggree with KR4-GTR's choices, get the f.. out of this thread!

Marc

Hey GT-R32 can you please allow Chris Together with US (As you can see the followers on this Tread) are really Interested in this GTR Hunting Process.

I do apologize on behalf of this Tread if there is Any Inconvenience caused.

Please Kindly Leave this Tread if you are not interested in this Tread but looking at Disputing personal Preference.

I Wish you Luck with your Ride getting a New Owner :D

Chris, Please Disregard any further Comments from GT-R32 and continue with your GTR Hunting experience.

I am really sure that you currently have quite a few Fans looking at this Tread Daily and wanting to share your Joy and Experience throughout this process.

:PGo Chris Go! :banana:

Please let us know if you have any more updates on GTR 34 availables ... :iluvff:

Best Regards,

Andrew

I agree also we move and yes to go away gtr32 you add no valuue here there no reasoning wiuth you and narrow mind.

My narrow mind? You tried to defend him by saying what was uncovered about his edited picture using jpegsnoop was due to resizing - perhaps by the forum - this is flat out bullshit and ignores everything else (the time it was done and editing marks, all using photoshop). You also attempted to add clout by saying you did this for a living. If that isn't a partial view then I don't know what is.

Everyone else simply picking sides, can enjoy living in their own world of self deceit in the face of the facts, it's practically human to do so. Although it is a lesser way to live.

wish i saw this thread earlier but have been away for nye with limited net access.

believe it or not, i'm actually a real person, and a female. skype with me???? i'd love to formally give you the finger for calling me a guy.

i'm a close friend of chris and i also even went to melbourne to see the car wth him, even ask the seller!!!! i was there and you cant fake that.

i've also bought parts off chris and other people on the forum. you cant fake that either.

oh, and i still think you're an absolute dick head.

At what point did I say you weren't a girl or weren't a real person and how is that relevant? You went to Melbourne with him, so perhaps you are his girlfriend he speaks about with the Sonic Silver R33 GTST. Give the admitted closeness of the relationship, it's no wonder you're so quick to stick up for him.

Thanks for calling me an 'absolute dick head', an 'idiot' previously (when I was actually correct at the time) and wanting to give me 'the finger'. What a classy girl.

Some of you people really ought to leave the emotion out of it. Why did Chris lie about using photoshop at all when the picture was questioned, then later change his story again to admit to resizing the picture using the said program prior to posting it? Because it was later exposed it was done minutes prior to him posting it and the original was two weeks old. Why resize it at all and more to the point, why were other tools used - chrominance, luminance, lino use (photoshop's paint brush!), etc? Because he edited it to support an aggressively negative story.

Now we all realise the facts, you can move on with your thread. Just keep your tongue and other morally questionable behaviour in check, Chris. It eventually bites back at you.

GTR32 would you SHUT UP you already look like an douchebag and are just makiing it worse. Nobody believes you, now go off and destroy other threads.

+1 for moving on from this dick head, also been following this thread with great interest.

Edited by 288

When you resave a file in photoshop especially with reduced quality from high 12 to 9 (which i can see occurred in this instance and is commonly practised to reduce file size), it will certainly slightly auto change the images luminance etc etc from its default values, but will not result in the image in question.

In the sellers post earlier he even stated clearly to us all why in the picture the area in the back is darker with the shading from the pole in the garage and it makes sense. I've seen that car in person around melbourne city, it is definately two shades of blue and any picture of it should indicate this, but that is a bad picture and in person its not as bad.

I'd also like to mention aswell that KR4GTR's image in this thread GTR32 posted ( http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Wo...et-t273696.html ) is only simple blending and that picture is very amateur (sorry to insult you KR4GTR, but it looks pretty bad lol) just look how flat the image of the engine is. I read further up KR4GTR even stated to you that he could only do simple things like this in photoshop.

This post is not intended as an invitation back to GTR32. I hope he is gone for good now because its time to move on. I'm eagerly awaiting the return of KR4GTR with more valuable GTR hunt details which will also assist me in my search, please dont stop. You still around?

Edited by 20b3

I've been watching this thread and have been hunting for a GTR myself. I've been sent the original from the seller mid december and that picture posted by KR4-GTR has been edited. I ran what GTR32 said in post #272 to really check and its even more obvious. It's not really fair of you all to blast the guy for pointing out the truth!!

I was also sent the same picture by the seller early december and it was extremely dark in the back, just like KR4's post shows. For completeness sake ill even try and dig it up so you can run it through your fancy program.

And that other guy deserved to get blasted because this is not the proper forum to voice opinions about other members its about importing and besides I THOUGHT WE MOVED ON HERE?

Edited by 288

as we shift into the new decade....global warming is an issue,the financial crissis is real,cars no longer have steering wheels( thought control)....and this guy is still kicking tyres :)

sell him your R then Troy :)