SAU Community

30th Aug cruise! CHANGE OF MEETING POINT!!! Read

whatsisname

EDIT - 30th AUG CRUISE CHANGE OF MEETING POINT!

Due to the expected numbers (~20, give or take) it’ll be better if we change the meeting place to the Bunnings car park in Mile End (near Autobarn). This’ll give us a heap more room, & it’s not too far from the previous meeting points.

The Bunnings cark park is located @ 108 Railway Tce, Mile End. It’s just over the Hilton Bridge. If coming from West Tce, head down Sir Donald Bradman Drive (use to be called Burbridge Rd) & you can’t miss it on the left : )

Sorry for the change fellas : ( But this way we’ll have heaps of room & still be left to ourselves (hopefully).

Cheers, see ya’ Friday @ ~8.00-8.30pm!

Matt

I've already posted this in the "Aaron has car fixed cruise 30/08" thread, but just in case you guys missed it, here it is again.....

Thought I'd put out an invite to some friends:

The Aussie LS1(Commodore) Forum lads.

They have a cruise organised for the 30th too! (They meet on West Tce @ Shell) So why not join together? They're a great bunch of blokes, one of my bosses is amongst them

There are a few of these boys with some big power! (265rwkw GTS) so it'll be a good night hopefully.

Oh yeah, "JAFFA" has cruised with these guys before too!

John (Munro), if you're reading this, how about bringing the R33 out for a play? Please!!!!!!!!!!!!! Failing that the 34 will do fine mate.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just incase ppl didnt see it in the other thread or couldnt read Whatsisname`s writing here it is again,

Thought I'd put out an invite to some friends:

The Aussie LS1(Commodore) Forum lads.

They have a cruise organised for the 30th too! (They meet on West Tce @ Shell) So why not join together? They're a great bunch of blokes, one of my bosses is amongst them

There are a few of these boys with some big power! (265rwkw GTS) so it'll be a good night hopefully.

Oh yeah, "JAFFA" has cruised with these guys before too!

John (Munro), if you're reading this, how about bringing the R33 out for a play? Please!!!!!!!!!!!!! Failing that the 34 will do fine mate.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

whatsisname, Thanks for the invite, hopefully will get a good responce! were do you prefer to meet mitre 10 at the bay or in town, I think the bay would be the go more space.

anyways will keep ya posted.

cya Friday :D

Oh ! btw does Jaffa normally cruz with you guys

and whats ya bosses net handle.

:)

Bugs,

You idiot :D :lol:

BRUTE,

Welcome mate! :) Only too happy to invite you lads (or us join you).

Yeah the Mitre 10 we always meet @ is the bay one, it's got a small cark park + a fair few parking spaces along the road.

Yep Jaffa has been on most of the cruises I've been to, including a long hills session we had recently!

The bosses net handle is BBB, he drives a Silver VX Berlina, or is it Calais? It's got a HBD kit, looks really good! Soon to get a DT exhaust system fitted too!

I'll See ya' on Friday,

Matt

Matt,

So when is the FMIC going to be in & operational? It better be done by Friday!!!

All,

BRUTE has posted a similar thread on the Aussie LS1 Forum. With a good turn out (from both groups) it should be a great night! :)

:D

Matt,

While you're @ it you should make an MP3 of a vent to atmo' BOV sound, then you just hit "play" on the stereo every time you change gears :lol: On a more serious note, it's a bummer you can't get the pipes done (& fitted) by Friday :D

Guest sir_GTR

might have to catch up with you guys on mid-cruise or later in the night if i'm not pissed :mad:

got a bday dinner to go to...bummer... :hellpisse

Andy, C’mon dude! You absolutely, positively, most definitely must be there on Friday night! :uh-huh: :mad:

Quickly drop in to the birthday do & say a quick :D Then deliver your present :Party: & then flat foot it on down, too easy!

Matt

Hey cool, sounds great! Hope to see the LS1 boys there!

JAFFA will be there with the usual car load :mad: damn that extra weight!

Sounds like it will be a whopper of a cruise if we have the usual skyline bunch and the commy crew :D

saweeeet :)

GFXman

GFXman,

The Adelaide LS1 lads aren't a big group so it'll still be a low key affair, but hopefully we get a good turn out of both Skylines & VT/VX LS1 powered beasts! (& maybe the odd S15)

:uh-huh:

Hey Matt, do you guys have a planned route or is it the normal scene.

yeah we only just got together a few weeks ago, need to do a recruitment drive;)

so with Jaffa and others, (BBB, not sure if he's coming) we should have about 9 LS1's on the night + your crew

:mad:

Guest sir_GTR

Whatsmattname... my front bar is 'spotless' now... got it resprayed

Dinner is down at Glenelg I think...so i'm not too far away...hopefully can make it there after you guys finished talking... umm 1 hour? :mad:

BRUTE,

We've got a few good routes we normally use, I'll get Bugalugs (another Matt!) to select a good mix of straight & twisty stuff for all to enjoy. Feel free to add any roads the LS1 guys prefer.

I'm pretty sure BBB is keen to go! He was when I spoke to him yesterday. I think his new D&T exhaust (if he gets it in time?) will prompt him along :mad:

It won't be long till the SA "Aussie LS1 Forum" numbers grow, it's an excellent site!

Andy,

Bug's was telling me you'd had the bar done, good stuff mate! Yeah that's the spirt, we'll see you a "tiny" bit later on in the night then :uh-huh:

Nightcrawler (sorry mate I've forgotten your first name :) )

Nothin' 'odd' about an S15! :D Except when one of the damn things kick your arse over the 1/4 @ AIR! Import S15 - 12.8 @ 110 vs me (my time in my sig')

It's lookin' good for Friday :)

sounding good.... i assume the LS1 lads know of the meeting place change?

I reckon we should incorporate the Freeway/mt Osmond run... be good to get everyone's cars stretching their legs a bit :mad:

GFXman & JAFFA