SAU Community

30th Aug cruise! CHANGE OF MEETING POINT!!! Read

whatsisname

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a newbie to the forum and also to the Skyline ownership scene. I've had my stock R32 GTSt for about 6 months now.

I might come along to ask lots of dumb questions and find out where the best places are in Adelaide are to buy stuff & get mods done.

I'm also hoping that my copy of the R32 engine manual will arrive in the mail tomorrow so I'll bring it along if anyone wants to have a look.

Catchya later

doglet, what are you looking at gettin done as I make a few bits for skylines and am also selling some dtuff off my car as I am changing lots of things shortly.

Dont know if i will make the cruse yet, have 2 weeks of uni work to do in three days.

Clint32 - It depends on how generous the tax man is and also how many times I'll have to travel to see Port Power play in the finals!! (no flames please :) )

Basically I want to get a full exhaust system, pod filter, intercooler etc. I'm not looking for drag strip performance but I am looking for better than stock within a budget of maybe $3000-4000 over the next 12 months or so.

I'm also wanting to find out who does good bodywork and spray painting jobs as I want to go over a few options.

I'll be at the cruise I reckon so I'll be the one asking all these questions around the place!!

I have a big front mount with piping but someone already wants it. I could do you a good price on piping when you want to do it.

I have a full 3'' exhaust from the dump back with a big cat and stainless muffler, as well a new pod filter with stainless adapter and a bleed valve. I was thinking about selling these as I will have to remake parts when i fit new turbs and inlet manifold. Let me know if you want to have a look, probably wont be on the cruise but.

Keep an eye out for a stock standard Pearl White GTR. At the moment I might be there. Gotta rush to the Rego office afterwork to get my number plates. And then drop by this chick's place and try to get her to come along for the cruise. But if I dont make it, I know what I'll be doing instead. He He.Playing Cards.

Hello guys.

My names Bradley.

I am a friend of John Munro, he invited me to your cruise on friday night.

Hope u dont mind if i come along in my car.

Its a Holden Torana LC GTR.

It has a race motor and lotsa go fast bits, Runs respectable 12 sec quarter miles. Should be a great cruise , hope to see u guys there.

Munros R33 kicks major ass, fkn sweet as going down the drag strip , second gear pulls like a train, if only he can get it off the start with out spinning it would decimate all :]

BTW John buy a Hollinger and be done with it :]

Any way cya guys there.

Bradley over and out !

"When the green flag drops the bull**** stops !"

:lol:

torry.html

hmm well the pic dont load on this forum but check the url for my awsome Torrie pics :]

some of u guys prob seen it around or heard the loud beast anyway.

Brad - Nice looking car! Very quick too!

We've tried to choose a route that caters to everyone (around town, F'way & hills) so it should be good. Pissed off about the rain but we should still get a good turn out.

See you all there :D

Yeah thanx whatsisname, apreciate it.

Tonights cruise was great , met some new faces caught up with some old friends.

Had a great night even if my car was running 6000 rpm up the freeway. Darn those Skylines go fast up there.

Like to thank all who were involved with the cruise and wanna see some more good cruises like it.

Pitty about the rain, thats the first time out in the rain in that car was a good lurning curve.

HE HE most of u guys looked like u enjoyed the rain "Cough wheelspin" good to see no one had any major problems and every one kept it on the road even if it was at 45 degree angles.

Gota love Johns R34 darn that thing looks sweet :]

Any way hope to go cruising with u guys sonn again.

10 points to the Commodores that came good to see some other models out there and to Johns bro Danny with his SLR 5000 sweet. Gota love that exhaust sound !

10 points to all Guys and the Girls as well.

Thumbs up catchya in the soup.

Bradley :shake: :wavey:

Hmmm.

Well that was an interesting cruise.

I suppose it is always hard to all stay together when there are

so many cars!The wet roads certainly supplied plenty of drift action.

Andrew(200SX) I was suprised that copper pulled you over!

You couldn't have been going that fast surely?I hope they didn't

nab you too bad.

Anyway, it was a small taste of what group cruises will be like & it's good to see you guys out there going for it.

Bring on warm summer nights.

Maybe one day we could go for an afternoon cruise in the country? Victor or somewhere like that?

Skylines rock. (& hot Toranas too):uh-huh:

Yeah, It was a good cruise. although the GTR is not up to scratch now. It was still a buzz driving it. Scary at times but still good fun.

Hey nightcrawler, Hope nothing too serious with the coppers. (Hope they didnt find the dope stashed under your back seat!!!)

well we all made it in one piece despite the rain earlier in the night

was a good turn out allthough we managed to lose some of the LS1 guys.

bummer on the coppers Andrew(200SX), hope it wasn't to harsh.

Thanks to Matt for inviting us along, great bunch of guys, "SASA"

Will have to do it again but in the dry :D

cheers

Hmm was quite an interesting cruise... think I spent more time sideways than in a straight line...

Well Andrew said that the copper heard us fly past the BP from inside, and they both ran out and jump in there car to chase us... said the caught us all doing 80km's in a 60 zone but pulled Andrew over because he was the one in front... dont know how that works.... But he only got a warning, apparently the cops loved our cars too and loved his car :D .... so all worked out.

Hey John where did you go?, I tried to follow you but lost ya haha.

P.S. Remind me that is show friday next time... damn rain!!

Drift Spec.

Arn't you always sideways?

Well thats what Julie told me the other day she saw you driving..

eekk.. With her parents in the car... :)

Fitting the Blitz SBC-iD Boost Controller at the Moment.. :D

No more Boost Drop :)

Excellent turnout under the circumstances! Sorry for the lack of organization everyone :) I wasn't too sure what everyone was keen on doing with the rain pissing down?!?!

Hopefully you all enjoyed the mix of beasts!

Good to see we had no major dramas, + Andrew & Rob etc... got let off by the cops.

I'm very keen to get another joint/mixed cruise going again soon. The best bet is to wait for a dry night, i.e. set a date & if it's raining that night move it to the following wk.

BRUTE has suggested some UHF radios, it'd be a good idea, so we can try & prevent losing people!

I like the idea of an arvo cruise! Just look @ the weather today!

And finally, Bug's & myself might be out of the cruise scene for a while, unfortunately :) We're both due to become first time dads in a week or so!!! Nissan actually offered an optional baby seat for the R33! 26,000yen. No I will not be fitting one :D

cheers.gif

hey guys:)

just thought i would drop over from the Aussie LS1 forum and say thanks for the invite for last night...

was a pretty cool cruz with some awesome rides...

pity about the weather and the fact that we lost a few LS1 boys along the way, but...what can u do :)

oh, matt....cheers for the action on the drive home...hehehe, bit of fun...all good.

look forward to the next combined cruz.

Cheers :D:)

Matt, welcome to the forum mate:)

It's gunna' get confusing with all these Matts :confused: :)

Yeah it's a bummer we lost a few along the way; handhelds or mobile #'s will help in the future. A handout with the route might be the go next time.

:) It was good to finally get some DRY road & traction hey mate! At least the 2 of us made the most of it on the way home :lol:

Typical damn weather, tonight is dry as :D

We've got to organise another combined cruise soon! Some how I'll make it?!

:)

Just remember ....

"Side Way, Don't be afraid of the Slip Way"...

Japlish quote from the latest HPI :D

My first cruise with SASA, top stuff, especially having the Holdens there...more please!

I'd love to have a combined LS1/Skyline/WRX cruise.