SAU Community

Help. I Broke Something On My 25 Neo!

jacknessA31

Hey everyone,

Today i was playing around with the top intake pipe to get to the coil packs and i had to remove one of the hoses that is connected to the emissions canister and in the process i snapped the little plastic tube thingy that hose goes over.

Just wondering has this happened to anyone else on here, is it a problem and where do i get another ???

The engine is a RB25DET NEO.

Sorry about the shit wording, finding it too hard to explain lol but in the pic i circled whereabouts it happened so hopefully that'll help!

If anyone knows anything about this.. please let me know.

Cheers.

fattyengine.jpg

honestly i wouldn't worry about it. i've had a look at that solenoid before and from what i can gather it just opens the carbon canister to vent into the intake, maybe once a certain boost level is registered with the boost sensor or something like that, sort of the same way the older carbon canisters did with the vacuum actuator. i'd pull the other line off from the solenoid and block it as well as the one from the canister, don't join them together.

as far as replacing it goes, try a going down to a few wreckers and see if they can spare you one. just had a look in fast, you could ring nissan and ask for p/n: 14930-AA000 Valve Assembly.

Edited by QWK32