SAU Community

Xado

GTRWAGON

:D

Anyone familiar with this product?

XADO is NOT an oil additive. Though we describe the XADO Gels as an additive XADO does NOT change the characteristics or viscosity of the oil in any way, unlike other oil additives and fuel treatment which do. However, we do use the oil to initially DELIVER XADO to the moving parts.

Xado - Petrol Engine treatment

This is our top selling XADO Revitalizant engine treatment for Petrol engines. This product will increase the compression in your cylinders, increase horsepower, reduce fuel consumption, exhaust emissions and will restore your vehicle to a state better than new. If you have an old car, which is burning oil, or you are loosing horsepower, or just want to maximize the potential of your car's engine, this is the product for you. It is base on a revolutionary discovery of natural minerals that affect the surface of the friction pairs and it does not affect the engine oil. It is not just another oil additives, but it is rather a unique gel which restores the geometry and weight of the machine parts in the working mechanism.

XADO

I know there are a lot of snake oil products on the market these days. Is this just another? The science behind what they are saying makes scene, especially with older well used engines. Creating a protective coating against wear is all good, but is there any truth to it actually working? If its kosher, I'd use it. But its always best to see what others think.

I am.

This product uses patented technology (actually, particular mineral), patented by russians. Ukrainian company uses that technology, but there are some issues. Russians claim that they stopped supplying components to Ukrainians so they do something on their own, and results are unpredictable. XADO says nothing bout it.

Being fluent in russian, read ALOT of info about XADO, just spend few hours couple of weeks ago researching XADO. My ex brother in law was researching that stuff some time (4-5 years) ago, got in contact with people from XADO, they were very optimistic. I got XADO about 4 years ago, treated my camry sv21 and my stagea - engine, gearbox, power steering system. SV21 done about 400k , goes OK, original engine. Still got XADO tubes at home.

Well, there are DIFFERENT opinions about XADO on the forums. Some of them are VERY interesting, that stuff seems to be working (if you get real product), at least for engines. I can dig out some photos and publish them here if people want :D

Oh, and by the way - they charge arm and a leg here in AU, XADO is CHEAP in Ukraine. I mean - cheap, few bucks per tube or so (can find exact prices). If people want to go down that path, I can probably get in touch with some people from there and organize a group buy.

PS can provide more info, but tired of typing :( Welcome to PM me with ur number if interested.

Edited by And

I immediately shun ANY advertisement that uses incorrect spelling/grammar (Unless its engrish computer translation).

If people have a great product, it's worth it to have someone write it that can do it properly.

"...or you are LOOSING horsepower"

"It is BASE on"

Poor editing to me reflects poor work and lack of passion in what you do, and I won't have it.

I immediately shun ANY advertisement that uses incorrect spelling/grammar (Unless its engrish computer translation).

If people have a great product, it's worth it to have someone write it that can do it properly.

"...or you are LOOSING horsepower"

"It is BASE on"

Poor editing to me reflects poor work and lack of passion in what you do, and I won't have it.

:D

If you're going to sell a product in a country, then get the marketing language correct. I can't take a 'performance' product seriously when the manufacturer can't even articulate what their product does!

If you don't need this product don't buy it. If you do get rings and bearings instead.

Same. I worry about the treatments would have on gaskets/seals, and you wouldn't get it completely out I don't think.