SAU Community

Gold Coast Stag Meet

pipster11

I think some SE Qld guys should get together sometime, dont really wanna go through all the hassle of organising a cruise but i was thinking we could just organise a sunday that everyone could make it to the spit. I know some ppl don't like the spit but its a good chance to get out and see some nice cars.

What do you guys think? Keen?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think some SE Qld guys should get together sometime, dont really wanna go through all the hassle of organising a cruise but i was thinking we could just organise a sunday that everyone could make it to the spit. I know some ppl don't like the spit but its a good chance to get out and see some nice cars.

What do you guys think? Keen?

We'd be up for it as long as it's before the 25th of Jan because we're moving to SA

Maybe post on the Queensland section. There's a Gold Coast Thread.

just trying to get some stags together tho

how about 17th of jan for everyone, not this sunday but the next

if you dont go to the spit on sundays just make an effort and come out and say hello!

Sounds good to me, assuming I'm able/allowed to drive by then... Either way, as soon as I get the all clear from the neurosurgeon, I'll organise another meet/cruise.. Keep an eye on the Stagea sectionin the next few weeks... :rant:

well spit is normally 1ish to whenever, just keen to get everyone together and see some other stags before i head off to tas for uni

if ppl want we could arrange to meet up outside of the spit and go in together, just gimmie some ideas of where you would want to meet

sounds good, i should be free and would like to head down. are we going to have a meeting place for the brissy guys before head to the coast to meet up with the goldie guys?

Edited by QWK32

Just a suggestion,

If we prefer to meet prior to the Spit, we could meet in that car park out the front of Australia Fair facing the Broad Water?

Its close and got a fair amount of room.

I work sunday's in southport opposite pool/park.

Might pop out if i see ya's!