SAU Community

Final Fantasy Xiii

PM-R33

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a awesome game, im a big fan of Final Fantasy series, but i found 13 to be too passive, all you do is go from A to B, but apart from that its got a good storyline which makes the game.

but still FF10 holds its number 1 position in my books =)

FF8 was the most epic out of all of them. Wicked storyline, awesome game-play, unparalleled diversity. I remember i clocked up a good 90+ hours on that game through high school.

Hell, i started playing it again not long ago. Bought it off the PS Store for like $12.

On another note, i just rocked upto the Orphan Cradle in FF13. Almost finished the main storyline.

yeh they have been goin downhill fav was 10 :)

Agreed, final fantasy is all bells and whistles now. The best ff games are the snes ones, 3,4,5,6 have the best stories. 8 was amazing. Then they slowly became a little dated. FF13 looks good but then again x-2 looked good LOL and it was horrible.

Play cronotrigger and crono-cross (awsome)

different summons,

ff9 had a bizzare summon system. Different stories, all based around the crystal though..lol some things never change.

Its a shame the FF8 summons did not all see there way through to FF10-13, pandamonia, siren, doomtrain, brothers and diablo are the best!!!

there are other RPG series that play alot better than the FF series though with far more engrosing stories.

Edited by oh-so-swift

Ok so it arrived yesterday and I got in about 4 hours or so...

It seemed rather linear the whole time however it moved you to where you needed to go for all the cinematic experience and to familiarise you with the world, the fighting and mobs on the path etc.

At hour 3-4 I became a l'Cie... suddenly combat got fun then by the 4th hour they added Paradigms. I dunno what people are whinging about I am quite happy with the eye candy and baby steps into the world. You can tell they are slowly increasing difficulty as they push you into the story...

• 2 weeks later...

I just got a ps3 and got this game, havnt played it yet it looks amazing. Cannot wait. Funny enough i heard that when ur lvlin up your characters if you see two different types of creatures they battle each other everywhere which is funny as. Cause you can be close enough, enjoy the fight, then kill the weakened creature and collect the drops/exp.

MSTRshenanigans

I'm enjoying being able to see and run from encounters where needed!

That's always a plus. Wonder how well they have done the gameplay with the summons.... Cannot wait to play it 2nite and find out.