SAU Community

1996 R33 Gtr Series 2 For Sale.

I am putting my 1996 R33 GTR up For Sale as I am looking to move into an M3. Most of the Vic members would have seen my thread in there about my possible upgrade this year, but I have seen an immaculate M3 I can get into now. I am the first owner of this car in Australia and have owned it for 6-7 months.

Midnight Purple R33 GTR

125,000kms Genuine Kms with Japanese Log books. Car has Nismo white gauges with 60,000kms on them and Japanese log books to prove the change in gauges and Japanese service history.

18" BBS God Mesh Rims with Pirelli P6 Tyres done less than 10,000kms.

Tein Coilovers.

Boost Controller running 12psi and Dyno tune shows 210KW at the wheels with a healthy engine.

Air Filters.

Kakimoto Exhaust.

Aftermarket Stainless Steel radiator.

Turbo Timer.

Alarm.

Brembo's as standard with new pads all round.

400R fibreglass Front Bar and Vented Bonnet.

All engine, transmission and diff oils have been changed as soon as I got the car.

New Sony head unit.

I have just replaced rear brake rotors, front bushes and the car has been running amazingly since I have had it and took it down the great ocean road where the car performed beautifully and all temp gauges stayed perfectly stable for the entire trip.

Car is in immaculate condition with front bar and bonnet needing a respray, which will be done at this price so car can be delivered in perfect condition.

This GTR is truly one of the most sound mechanically I have experienced, as I have owned 3 other GTRs including a 330KW at the wheels monster, but this GTR has not missed a beat since owning it.

Price- $26,500 with respray and RWC. Any questions please PM me or call me on 0401-004-999 and strictly GENUINE Buyers. Thanks.

I will be getting paint work done in the next few weeks and will upload new pics after respray and cut & polish.

Thanks

post-8487-1263294611_thumb.jpg

post-8487-1263294680_thumb.jpg

post-8487-1263294851_thumb.jpg

post-8487-1263294876_thumb.jpg

Edited by glaze

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Car will be going in to get front bar resprayed on friday, will also get a cut and polish ready for sale.

I am overseas for the next 3 weeks but will put car on Car Sales while I am away.

Price Drop-$24,999.

PM me any questions or email at [email protected]