SAU Community

Road Rage..

D_I_F

A little over an hour ago I was a victim of road rage..

Now you think that the stereo type for this is some kind of 25-45 yo male who obviously has some kind og ego problem... WRONG.

As I was driving down Castle hill road this morning at about 6.35 I had a smaller white 4WD nearly cut me off in the right hand lane.. (note this was not a merging lane)

I then beeped her not wanting to be hit and backed off a little.. she swerved in front of me moving into the right hand lane so I changed into the left not wanting to be anywhere near her if she can't check her mirrors properly who knows what she's going to hit.

As I was slowly going past her she started honking me.. As the lane merged up ahead I got back in the right hand lane as I had put some distance between us and she kept honking her horn. I turned onto Pennant hills road and the lights turned red on the intersection of copeland and pennant hills.

As I looked in my rear vision mirror to see a 50-60yo eastern european woman in a FLORAL dress hop out of her car, I immediatley locked my doors and closed up my windows.. She came up to my door and started Yelling and screaming at me (You bitch, you bitch, you bad driver, I report you, you bitch.) and banging on my window.. I couldn't believe someone would do this!

Here's me getting the shit abused out of me from a woman in a FLORAL DRESS for something that she is doing wrong? How the hell does that work..

Naturally I tired to ignore it, no way was I getting out of the car as you hear these horrible stories that have happened..

She got back in her car as the lights turned green and I turned onto copeland she started to follow me..

Got up the top of epping and I could see her writing down my rego at the lights.

She followed me all down Epping road when I managed to shake her off..

I parked at work and went straight to the police station to report her.

-------------

So I want to know what road rage have you encountered or have had friends encounter? What have the cops done about it?

- DIF

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got ran off the road at 100km/h in June (just south of the Berkeley exit, fkn scary), reported to the cops, nothing happened. They called them a few times and they didn't respond so they can't do anything.

So I'm going to slash their tyres in about 6 months time so the trail's cold.

Got ran off the road at 100km/h in June (just south of the Berkeley exit, fkn scary), reported to the cops, nothing happened. They called them a few times and they didn't respond so they can't do anything.

So I'm going to slash their tyres in about 6 months time so the trail's cold.

WTF??

Why would you do that for?

Revenge? :D And it's not something they'll claim on insurance.

But dunno if cbf. I didn't do anything wrong except a tiny bit of flutter as they went past, and they started swerving around and yeah, at 100km/h when i was in the outside lane, deliberately swerved completely in my lane... missed the guard rail by like say 50cm? So I'm like f**k this, I'm outta here (goooodbye, and hello speed limiter)

=/

They probably thought that someone was going to jump out of your sunroof with a bike helmet on, shoot a harpoon through their windshield, immobilize them and then hijack their car... i would have done the same thing in their shoes :D

I had a very similar encounter as you corinne, long story short, a short "Bankstown man" who had his wife in the back seat and a car full of children in a merone 1990's terago (i still remember the number plate aswell and this was about a year and a half ago) was driving like a complete cock and cut of my gf who was driving in another car infront of me. So i drive up next to them and start my rangeometer, then i cut them off. Get to a set of traffic lights, the guy (in his late 40's early 50's) comes out and recons he's in what he said was "the mafia and i will kill you", me thinks the aussie mafia don't recruit tarago drivers who put their wife in the back seat and have the earldest son in the front of a 1990's tarago, not to mention this guy seems to fit the bill of really hateing Catholic people....

anyway he's yeling next to the drivers side window, I dump the clutch and knock the prick to the ground like a ton of crap with the ass end of the car at something like 3km/hr lol,

best thing is not to get out of the car Corrine, good job on that, but chances are if you step out of your car on a main road, you'll end up getting hit by a car driving by or something...

oh and back in the p plate days i tended to have a much shorter fuse than now, got other stories but not suitable for an online discussion :D

A little over an hour ago I was a victim of road rage..

Now you think that the stereo type for this is some kind of 25-45 yo male who obviously has some kind og ego problem... WRONG.

As I was driving down Castle hill road this morning at about 6.35 I had a smaller white 4WD nearly cut me off in the right hand lane.. (note this was not a merging lane)

I then beeped her not wanting to be hit and backed off a little.. she swerved in front of me moving into the right hand lane so I changed into the left not wanting to be anywhere near her if she can't check her mirrors properly who knows what she's going to hit.

As I was slowly going past her she started honking me.. As the lane merged up ahead I got back in the right hand lane as I had put some distance between us and she kept honking her horn. I turned onto Pennant hills road and the lights turned red on the intersection of copeland and pennant hills.

As I looked in my rear vision mirror to see a 50-60yo eastern european woman in a FLORAL dress hop out of her car, I immediatley locked my doors and closed up my windows.. She came up to my door and started Yelling and screaming at me (You bitch, you bitch, you bad driver, I report you, you bitch.) and banging on my window.. I couldn't believe someone would do this!

Here's me getting the shit abused out of me from a woman in a FLORAL DRESS for something that she is doing wrong? How the hell does that work..

Naturally I tired to ignore it, no way was I getting out of the car as you hear these horrible stories that have happened..

She got back in her car as the lights turned green and I turned onto copeland she started to follow me..

Got up the top of epping and I could see her writing down my rego at the lights.

She followed me all down Epping road when I managed to shake her off..

I parked at work and went straight to the police station to report her.

-------------

So I want to know what road rage have you encountered or have had friends encounter? What have the cops done about it?

- DIF

She was probably menopausal :D

And clear out some of your inbox, your inbox is rejecting my pm

She was probably menopausal :D

And clear out some of your inbox, your inbox is rejecting my pm

LMFAO!

That's what I said to one of my girlfriends..

Ah I can't clear it out till I get home. I have way too much texi stuff in there..

Just flick me an email I'll get it on my phone.

LMFAO!

That's what I said to one of my girlfriends..

Ah I can't clear it out till I get home. I have way too much texi stuff in there..

Just flick me an email I'll get it on my phone.

bahahaha one of my girlfreinds?

i hate road ragists good work on the incident too mate you never know wat those european women carry under those floral dresses :D

bahahaha one of my girlfreinds?

i hate road ragists good work on the incident too mate you never know wat those european women carry under those floral dresses ;)

I have many wives :huh:

AK47's?

It's karma from that past flatmate who left dishes unwashed, and you told her off about it. She put on a floral dress and snuck up on you!

Now's the time for chaining her to a pole and running over her a few times for good measure - menopausal or not! Of course you are a kind person and will give her a blunt saw + 5 minutes before you rev up your engine!

Deja Vu?

It's karma from that past flatmate who left dishes unwashed, and you told her off about it. She put on a floral dress and snuck up on you!

Now's the time for chaining her to a pole and running over her a few times for good measure - menopausal or not! Of course you are a kind person and will give her a blunt saw + 5 minutes before you rev up your engine!

Deja Vu?

your sick and twisted fantasies aye???? lol Terry

I was filling up with fuel at the shell servo in chatswood and heard alot of yelling across the road on the hwy.

turnouts out a jeep (BGQ42T) has gone up left lane which lasts for 150-200m and tried to beat traffic. as he pulled in he collected a lancer. the guy in the jeep looked a massive gym junkie and started kicking the lancer and punched the window, the guy of the lancer got out and was punched straight away. so the fag in the jeep who caused the accident, punches the bloke. the lancer driver runs away behind some cars. I leave my car, run across road and start yelling abuse at the big gym junkie dude, he sees me (im nothing to be scared of btw!) and then he runs off back to his jeep and jumps in. the guy who was hit yells out to me the rego.

so yeah, jeep speeds away.

I rang police and tell them. I give my details to the guy in the lancer

Still to this date, the guy never called me. so this flamin mongrel in the jeep has got away with it.

I also rang my mate who is a copper and gave him details of it all. the jeep driver has done it a few times before.

its f**ked.

See that's the stuff I'm scared about Chubbs.. I dont' think I would want to get out of the car..

I'd rather have my car damaged than my head.. lol.

i was driving through on grand parade heading toward brighton le sands.... doing the limit at 70KM's when a 180sx had decided to tailgate me... so i decided to hit about 80KM's so i can make some distance.. yet he continued to tailgate me getting closer and closer... i couldnt switch lanes due to traficc so i had this @SSHOLE tailgate me non stop until we hit a set of lights.... he jumpes out of the car and starts to yell at me in slavic... little did he know i could understand so i just replied sorry @sshole i was doing the speed limit i do not wish to lose my license... his reply.. Oh brother you are also slavic... sorry about that and hops back in the car....

I think road rage is funny... esp when they are tailing you... i would of loved to slammed the breaks but unfortunately i was not in my old ford laser 93.....

My story!

I just heard back from the constable at the cop shop. She did a rego search and came up with the address (in the next suburb to me) and her name but the phone number on it doesn't work so she's going to try and contact her some how else. Apparently no other report has been lodged as of yet.

this is exactly the reason why ive got a breaker bar between my chair and the centre console. if someone has the nuts to walk up to my window raging, then they've got the nuts to cop a breaker bar to the face.

My story?

Ummm the year was 1981 with a young bub in the back seat of our Alfetta GTV. We're travelling westbound on Elizabeth Dr. Kemps Ck

I overtook an XY Falcon with stripes - dunno what kind of V8 it was - didn't even look to tell you the truth.

Falcon driver took offence and doing over 120Km/hr overtook me and then jammed on the stoppers.

He waited 20m metres away as I had stopped too.

I had never seen the film "Duel" before but I swear...

Anyway, after about 15 sec, I turned around and turned left 100m up the road as I remembered a shortcut to Mamre Rd St Marys > M4

I never lost sleep - as I'd projected that he was the d%$khead & not me.

So I wouldn't lose sleep over her Corinne - even if you dream of flowers lol

if you use that breaker bar on someones face "Lol" ! you will cop it from the law !!!

I know its real unfair but unfortunately thats how it works here.... If it was Bosnia i tell ya... it would be a completely different story