SAU Community

Group Buy X-force Varex Mufflers And Hi Flow Cats

DV5180

Hey everyone, time for another group buy.

TIME FRAME:

START

Jan 14th - Group Buy started, gauging interest

Jan 20th - Official start, collection of money

jan 31st - End of money collection / Group Buy End

feb 1st - Order will be placed with supplier

Then purchasers will wait for confirmation of product arrival. And issued with a pickup address from my residency. I am happy to post at buyers expense.

ABOUT THE GROUPBUY:

Genuine X-force Varex mufflers. For those who dont know the driver is able to control the volume of their exhaust via a remote controller. This is handy when going through a RBT to avoid unwanted attention or when driving through your neighbourhood late at night.

http://www.xforce.com.au/cars/view_car/29

I have found a supplier who is willing to sell the varex mufflers (any style and any flange size) for $389 as part of the group buy. This is about $60 cheaper then other retailers including just jap. the price isnt final as i'm working on a bigger discount if there is a larger order placed. Package comes with the muffler, 2 remotes and all wiring, a new gasket and warranty.

http://justjap.com/store/search.php?mode=search&page=1

He is also selling x-force hi flow cats 3 inch (550 cfm) for $159

If you are genuinely interested in purchasing one of these mufflers please reply with a name, contact number, style of muffler and inlet size.

once i have finalised the numbers and payments i will place the order on the 1st Feb and pick up will commence soon after.

PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS:

Bank: commonwealth

Name: Alex lim

Bsb: 062-104

Acc Number: 10015489

Refrence: forum and User name

Please send me a PM when payment has been made. Please include some sort of receipt and contact phone number.

PICTURES:

7072_35.jpg

4725_1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

if anyone of you are in sydney, you could pick one up for the same price or cheaper from xforce..... i thought the group buy would be much cheaper. xforce has had this price for some months now. and iam sure the delivery is free.

Hi,

I think these are an awesome idea.

I would be interested, as long as there is one at least 3 1/2 inches diameter all the way through.

Cheers,

Luke.