SAU Community

Top Gear Live

FLN75S

check out the Shannons stand there - ALOT of old touring and group A cars from Bathurst days on display = f**king WIN!

Awesome sounds good ill leave a bit more time to have a look before hand then

I'm going on the friday night.

I think I see you drive on sam-riley alot come to think of it?

Yeh thats me there isnt many other blue 34's getting around so pretty safe to say it is.

What car are you in cant remember seeing your 32?

I'll be there Sunday night

Edited by FLN75S

Ill be there on Saturday afternoon. Hope it's going to be a good show!

Yeh should be, my Dads going tonight so ill ask him how it was and let you guys know what he thought

Managed to talk to the couple of people i know that went last night, they all enjoyed it and said the show goes for roughly an hour and a half.

Also give yourselves a bit of time to have a look around out the front before you go in as there is plenty to look at plus some motor x guys doing jumps and the stunt riders.

They also mentioned if your driving they parked in the P1 parking complex but they said it was a bit crazy trying to get out so if you can get there earlier enough to be on the bottom level and pay the full parking fee upfront you will get out a lot quicker as the line to pay parking was huge.

Hope this helps. :sick:

Yeh thats me there isnt many other blue 34's getting around so pretty safe to say it is.

What car are you in cant remember seeing your 32?

I'll be there Sunday night

I putt around in an 08 red gti peugeot normally. The 32 probably comes out once a fortnight to keep cobwebs from forming. I will give my opinion after my session tonight. Good to know that I should get in early to see some exhibits before hand.

I putt around in an 08 red gti peugeot normally. The 32 probably comes out once a fortnight to keep cobwebs from forming. I will give my opinion after my session tonight. Good to know that I should get in early to see some exhibits before hand.

Ah ok i actually think i know the one i shall give you a wave next time i see you hopefully it will be in the 32 looks nice.

No worries let us know what you think.

Went last night, was brilliant. It was definetly better than last year, the hosts were better and the show was better too. They had Skaife/Richards GTR from Bathurst in 92 which I found quite amusing as it was just sitting there being ignored amongst all of the Brockie Commodores and old XC-XD Falcons. If you've never been to acer arena park near the down ramps takes you like 5 minutes to get out as opposed to the 45 minutes it took me last year. May and Clarkson are definetly the better Duo rather than Clarkson and Hammond they have much better chemistry and the jokes were gold, like when Clarkson was staring at this girl with a low cut top and was really distracted then he grabbed the camera pointed it at the girl got her up on the big screen and said "now would you be concerntrating on the show your doing?"