Afl 2010

writeoff

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 PEOPLE IN MY AUS-WIDE WORK TIPPING COMP GOT 7!!!!!! WTF????

clearly they know stuff all about footy......my missus bases her tips on how tight their shorts are, who wears the prettiest colours or how big their muscles are, lol :happy:

Seems this year there isn't really a stand out team and most teams can beat any team etc (Richmond being the exception). Should make for an interesting year of footy!

Ryan

Im very happy you left Crows out :) lol. But they need to get their shit together, asap. At least Richmond can look at Melbourne and realise there is hope. Sack em all and start again! Keep Deledio tho, the mans a superstar. Shame hes at the wrong club.

This is gonna sound weird coming from me but I'm tipping an upset in the Showdown.

Crows have just equalled their worst ever start to a season (previously 0-5 under Robert Shaw) and will be looking to avoid a new club record this week, especially after comments from the coach at the start of the season saying that "we're a top 4 side" and "this is the best team we've ever put out in the club's history".

He won't want to be haunted any further by those rash statements so as far as they are concerned this is do or die this weekend.

History has also proven that no matter where either team is on the ladder (even if they're at opposite ends) the bottom side always lifts for these games (amazing what bragging rights can do for a player).

Port are likely to go in this week with less preparation than the Crows me thinks.

This is gonna sound weird coming from me but I'm tipping an upset in the Showdown.

Crows have just equalled their worst ever start to a season (previously 0-5 under Robert Shaw) and will be looking to avoid a new club record this week, especially after comments from the coach at the start of the season saying that "we're a top 4 side" and "this is the best team we've ever put out in the club's history".

He won't want to be haunted any further by those rash statements so as far as they are concerned this is do or die this weekend.

History has also proven that no matter where either team is on the ladder (even if they're at opposite ends) the bottom side always lifts for these games (amazing what bragging rights can do for a player).

Port are likely to go in this week with less preparation than the Crows me thinks.

I was thinking this too over the weekend!!!! If its any team the crows heart to beat, its Port.

But I thought about it again today - I'm predicting a very close game, but the tip's going to Port. Both teams have some big improvements to make, but I just don't reckon the crows are able in their current form