SAU Community

Rb20 Engines And Parts

Hello guys, I am clearing out my garage and have 4 RB20 engines to move as well as lots of accessories to fit to them.

The engines are at various teardown stages :

1 is complete minus the accessories, has adjustable cam gears and GTR cams (RB20DET)

1 is complete minus the accessories and has the cylinder head removed (RB20DET)

1 is complete minus the accessories and has the cylinder head removed, crank out (RB20DET)

1 is complete minus the accessories and has the cylinder head removed (RB20DET out of a R32 GTS4)

1 RB30 short engine minus accessories.

1 Hybrid turbocharger. Basically a highflowed BA Falcon compressor arrangement on a WRX highflowed exhaust housing. Brand new, built by Kyp at ATP in Melbourne

Anyone interested can email me for more details and pics at

[email protected]

Please post prices as per forum rules.

As requested.

Hello guys, I am clearing out my garage and have 4 RB20 engines to move as well as lots of accessories to fit to them.

Starters, Alternators, Manifolds, Steering Pumps, Water Pumps etc.

The engines are at various teardown stages :

1 is complete minus the accessories, has adjustable cam gears and GTR cams (RB20DET) $500.00

1 is complete minus the accessories and has the cylinder head removed (RB20DET) $150.00

1 is complete minus the accessories and has the cylinder head removed, crank out (RB20DET) $100.00

1 is complete minus the accessories and has the cylinder head removed (RB20DET out of a R32 GTS4) $350.00

1 RB30 N/A short engine minus accessories. $100.00

1 Hybrid turbocharger. Basically a highflowed BA Falcon compressor arrangement on a WRX highflowed exhaust housing. Brand new, built by Kyp at ATP in Melbourne, good for 500-600HP suite RB20, 25 $600.00

Also 1 Jatco 3spd Auto suite RB20,25,30, Drag race built with full standard patern manual shift valve body, trans Braked, solid 10mm sump, too much to mention, very trick, cost built buy Street&Strip Automatics in Melb comes with Dominator 5000RPM stall speed converter, cost $4800.00 all new ---- sell for $2500.00

Anyone interested can email me for more details and pics at

[email protected]

Located in Melbourne.

If no iterest here, they will hit ebay before too long.

I will have pictures on request....cheers.