SAU Community

Joe Ienco. Officially Endorsed Upper House Candidate To Fight For Adelaide Motorplex

On Edge

Mental Health

...I would like to remind the Rann Government that there is 20% of the community effected by this issue alone...

All I could notice in this post was the use of effected vs affected.

Must be the lawyer coming out in me :bunny:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what a pointless post ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ thankyou

It wasn't pointless at all.

I think it is very relevant considering the use of incorrect spelling can be detrimental to the credibility of a candidate.

It wasn't pointless at all.

I think it is very relevant considering the use of incorrect spelling can be detrimental to the credibility of a candidate.

credibility of a candidate can not be determined by a typing error

pretty sure he can spell, guess youve never seen a typing error before

Calm it dude, was just making a point.

This guy is actually looking pretty good to me. Just needs a better proof reader! :bunny:

It is disappointing most responses have no relevance to peoples serious views

It would be quite nice if we can have some mature input about such an important topic such as politics, an issues that interest all of us on here.

Is it not better that we converse about what we think of the guys policies, views etc than a spelling error? I think so

People love making a smart ass comment and then saying "no offence" or "was just making a point" as if they didnt mean to.

Edited by ON EDGE

if you take note of the median age on here, youll see why there isn't much meaningful political discussion.

Plus, politics is like religion. You either believe or you dont. And people WILL argue about it.

if you take note of the median age on here, youll see why there isn't much meaningful political discussion.

Plus, politics is like religion. You either believe or you dont. And people WILL argue about it.

well if your over 18, it should concern you as you are at/or above the age where you can influence beneficial change. Voters shape the future, and for those who have nothing relevant to say in a serious thread, dont post simple

well if your over 18, it should concern you as you are at/or above the age where you can influence beneficial change. Voters shape the future, and for those who have nothing relevant to say in a serious thread, dont post simple

this is a website for cars, namely skylines

its not a political forum. politics does come up from time to time naturally, but if you want to debate that stuff its best to find a forum that is dedicated to political debates. Most people on here couldn't be stuffed turning the forum into an ongoing political meat grinder, so out of respect I'd prefer to keep the forum OT. That said, if you want to voice an opinion, the wasteland is a great place to do it.

this candidate looks promising, but what are the rest of his policies? Yuo've named 3 big ones, I'm not sure what else he stands for though

-D

^^ i call bs what more car related do you want a polly that is standing for the motorplex

SAU at times are a pack of hyaena's get a spelling error or grammatical error and you get crucified

"this is a website for cars, namely skylines"

^^^^Now there is a Smart ass comment. Im sure you'd like a new racetrack to race your Skyline, why do you think i have posted this info? It concerns us!!!!!

"its not a political forum. politics does come up from time to time naturally, but if you want to debate that stuff its best to find a forum that is dedicated to political debates."

This candidate is Endorsed Upper House Candidate for Adelaide Motorplex, to fight for a motorplex where we could have fun with our cars. You would have to be stupid to think this thread aint relevant to us

I try an help out us and get nothing but criticism :banana: thanks alot

Edited by ON EDGE

I think everyone just needs to calm down and take the beginning of this flame-fest for what it was...a light-hearted comment (Genuinely, I was just taking the p*ss. Although if someone DID decide to vote based on grammatical errors, it is their choice. And may not be a bad one, as small details are important :D )

So let's just all be friends and continue the root discussion... :banana: