SAU Community

Nagoya Autotrend

*LOACH*

Is anyone going to Nagoya Autotrend this year?

Any one been before? Is it worth going after Osaka Automesse or is it going to be pretty much the same stuff but in a different city?

Cheers

Thanks for the reply Gust as it helped convince me to go, it was great with quite a few cars that were at Osaka but many that werent. Here are a few photos, sorry about the quality. I am no Beer Baron or Mr Keets. Some would probably say even a mountain gorilla recently removed from its natural habitat could have taken better shots by randomly punching the camera. Also sorry about the size I only went this morning and am putting them on at the work PC. Will put some more on a bit later- including some Skylines ;)

post-53059-1267764440_thumb.jpg

post-53059-1267764687_thumb.jpg

post-53059-1267764771_thumb.jpg

Edited by *LOACH*

Hey Paul...at least you are getting your pics up there lol. I must get around to posting the rest of these things.

Good to catch up

:mad: See ya round mate

yeah agreed! I still have pics from as far back as 06 that I still haven't gotten around to sorting and posting. :(

I have to say that lambo is one very, very tasting looking car. nothing wrong with that thing at all. :P

yeah agreed! I still have pics from as far back as 06 that I still haven't gotten around to sorting and posting. :)

I have to say that lambo is one very, very tasting looking car. nothing wrong with that thing at all. :O

yeah it was awesome in that matt black, I really liked the RX7s and old Z cars too. There were many trikes on display aswell, dunno why, I havent seen many on the road in Aichi - uncountably large amounts of done up bikes with what sounds like open exhausts though - so loud makes a Harley sound like a Tesla ;)