SAU Community

Where to find the best deal on a GTR?

Hi All,

I have had experience importing car from Japan, its a real headache if you dont know what your doing. Just got my 1995 GTR V-Spec registered, came over with everything that is on it now, nothing more to pay except I think I stuffed up the clutch a bit on my long drive from Brisbane to Sydney.....

I have a family friend in Japan and could help out anyone who is looking at importing one I got mine all up including changing the clutch for around the $40k mark registered. (had to pay $2000 for the rubber)

I was thinking of starting up a small hobby importing cars for people direct from Japan.... Who wants to be my first customer - I can provide pics of my car as a reference.

Hi All,

I have had experience importing car from Japan, its a real headache if you dont know what your doing. Just got my 1995 GTR V-Spec registered, came over with everything that is on it now, nothing more to pay except I think I stuffed up the clutch a bit on my long drive from Brisbane to Sydney.....

I have a family friend in Japan and could help out anyone who is looking at importing one I got mine all up including changing the clutch for around the $40k mark registered. (had to pay $2000 for the rubber)

I was thinking of starting up a small hobby importing cars for people direct from Japan....  Who wants to be my first customer - I can provide pics of my car as a reference.

if you intend to import cars for others you will need a brokers or a motor vehicle dealers licence

other wise it is illegal ...not a very good hobby really .

there are motor dealers that use this forum and they dont like unlicenced DEALERS so be careful or get relavent licence

regards jake