SAU Community

Need Your Help And Vote...

Do you mean you put us on the front line ???

lol - all the best!

When I realized I was in the competition, I posted up on all the forums I like where you have a good group of people... The next round, even the haters might vote for me though..? :)

Voted for you again off a different computer :spank:

Thanks man... :D

Vote - can see you are in the top 3 by the looks

In 1st place now by almost 4%..! Thanks everyone... Will need all your help again in the final round... Cheers

Ever had a Mag shoot on your car yet?

Can you taste the 1500 pounds yet?

Would you enjoy the lifetime free Mag subscription?

Is your strategy to pace yourself - or blow the opposition away early?

Looks like #5 owner is trying hard to pull strings too. Although a surge of votes could come at any time eh?

Ever had a Mag shoot on your car yet?

Can you taste the 1500 pounds yet?

Would you enjoy the lifetime free Mag subscription?

Is your strategy to pace yourself - or blow the opposition away early?

Looks like #5 owner is trying hard to pull strings too. Although a surge of votes could come at any time eh?

I had a 2 page article on my car done in Total Nissan a few issues back on forum club cars... It was a simple write-up and they even used the pics I sent in with the write-up... I don't want to set myself up for disappointment, but yeh, I can taste the 1500 pounds worth in parts... I already enjoy the magazine and have a subscription to it, so it would be cool not to have to worry about sending in a payment or renewing it every year or two...

I posted up on a lot of forums that I am currently active on, but I haven't even come close to pulling cards out of my sleeve yet lol... I have an internet army waiting in the shadows...