SAU Community

A Current Affair Hoons

cell

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i saw this on tele last night and was impressed by the burnout......but i do say that he is a f**king tool for doing it where he did it.....and no i wouldnt buy him a beer because now for that all skylines will be getting reamed regardless of make/model/colour......and since when did a Ceffy got classified as a Skyline????

krish, what rock have you been living under? this has always been the case.

post-31501-1268095023_thumb.jpg

OR

post-31501-1268095035_thumb.jpg

you be the judge :no: i mean how many people get a television show dedicated to a burnout they done

i think someone is gonna have to dig deep to top this 1, maybe tokyo drift intersection move at the end of rundle st?

another thought is if it wasnt posted on utube there wouldnt be another hoon show...... who am i kidding yes there would be

Edited by Inline 6

you gotta watch out these days - everyone has a camera on their phone

years ago this would be a story you told your mates and they would be all "na ah - no way" and you would be like "a ya huh - did so"

now someone films it, sticks it on the interwebz and you end up hiding in the corner of your gaol cell from Louis the big Fijian...

good burnout - not the wisest place to do it though...

Anyone hear Fresh FM news this morning?

First time the news guy called it a Nissan SILVIA, then the second time he called it a Nissan SKILVIA then I think he gave up on trying to figure out what it was so just called it a SILVER Nissan. :no:

top marks that is all :(

funny to see the difference in responce between this thread and the ns.com one hahaha

i think it was a top skid and a victimless crime.... he just ripped a skid, he didnt hurt anyone of steal anything... he JUST layed some thick rubber

good man but i can understand the other side too (so did he, when he turned himself in)

top marks that is all :(

funny to see the difference in responce between this thread and the ns.com one hahaha

i think it was a top skid and a victimless crime.... he just ripped a skid, he didnt hurt anyone of steal anything... he JUST layed some thick rubber

good man but i can understand the other side too (so did he, when he turned himself in)

My thoughts exactly.

I thought it was stupid and I think the guy is an idiot.

But I still found it thoroughly entertaining! haha.

I also think the cop could've dealt with the situation MUCH more effectively.

Take a rego number (which she had more than enough time to do), position her car to block the road, do something more offensive and constructive that jsut turn on her flashing lights etc.

Edited by Unbalanced

in the police officers defence i dont think she could have done anything more as she was on the wrong side of the road and she would never expected the idiot to run from her when she moved out the way so he could pull over.

also on the vidio tape we can hardly see the number plate from all the smoke.

and also we all know how narow that road is so to be able to turn around in a hurry when you have so many people in the street and cars as well isnt the easyest thing to do, remembering the street would have been busyer than a normal weekend as the fringe is on and womadelaide was on

lol, a victimless crime is still a crime.

and you're fine with that? more to the point, are you fine with the exorbitant fines and possible jail terms associated with committing a crime against the state? ie: a crime that hurt absolutely nobody?

Edited by pyro-ns

and you're fine with that? more to the point, are you fine with the exorbitant fines and possible jail terms associated with committing a crime against the state? ie: a crime that hurt absolutely nobody?

unfortunetly it's against the law and you break the law you get punished.

if there was no punishment, then we would have everyone doing crazy things like this.

but in saying this, i do see what your saying in away man and i do think it was an awsome smoke show!

lol i dont know where you are coming from, but yeah i am fine with my post. :)

im actually saying that regardless if it hurt anyone or not, its still a crime.

At a guess Craig, I think what he's trying to say is, that if something happend that was against the law that didn't affect anyone in anyway, shouldn't be punished or shouldn't be that harshly frowned upon.

But like I said before, a crime is dumbed down to breaking the law. breaking the law has punishments to stop people from doing them again or not at all.

I think..