SAU Community

Lack Of Police Support

R DIRTY 3

Have just rung the station and asked what was happening.

There is no video footage from a near by business that that thought might exist so there is no 'evidence'.

When i asked why they were not pursing with the kid that was identified by the independant witness, i was told that "The kids we have caught were not involved in the rock throwing incident".

I asked how they knew this and was told that 'the kids said they were no where near the area at the time'.

I can understand why they would take the word of 6 drug f**ked, drunk teenagers!

Seriously pissed off.... Just lost a lot of respect for the police.

Lazy f**kers!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When i asked why they were not pursing with the kid that was identified by the independant witness, i was told that "The kids we have caught were not involved in the rock throwing incident".

I asked how they knew this and was told that 'the kids said they were no where near the area at the time'.

Oh well at least I personally know to beat the everliving shite out of someone vandalizing my car (assuming no witnesses around & I catch them) and then when the police question me I can tell them "I was nowhere near the area at the time". Apparently that's a plausible defense... oh right except if you're a skyline/HPV owner :D

I love this:

"The kids we have caught were not involved in the rock throwing incident".

Except... they were caught & held by rdirty3 near where the incident happened (certainly the same area). Logic fail :blush:

941610-jumbofacepalm.jpg_jumbo_facepalm_image_by_arem9682_super.jpg

Except... they were caught & held by rdirty3 near where the incident happened (certainly the same area). Logic fail :down:

If the kids said they werent near the area they meant in an area where they could have thrown rocks onto cars on that road. If the police can't get them to admit guilt they can't do anything about it, just because some vigilant has done a citizens arrest on some kids sitting in a park doesnt constitute that they have committed the offence beyond reasonable doubt. Theres nothing the cops could do really.

Most wouldn't really agree with why this is unless you have personally been singled out and blamed for some shit that happened nearby purely because your the first kid they found out after dark.

Doesn't say alot about your parents to be honest. I think a curfew is a great idea, unless there accompanied by an adult.

Not really it just means they are more liberal in their views then others. I never did anything bad, except for a couple of knock and runs which is hardly a big deal, not even sure if its illegal. Just because your out after dark doesnt mean your doing anything wrong.

Its like saying skyline drivers should have a curfew unless accompanied by their mothers after dark because they are always meddling and up to no good.

Problem with this outcome is now the kids know they can get away with it and will do it again knowing they will not be charged....

This will cause people to retaliate in bad ways.... just remember the defence of "heat of passion" :down:

Have just rung the station and asked what was happening.

There is no video footage from a near by business that that thought might exist so there is no 'evidence'.

I can understand why they would take the word of 6 drug f**ked, drunk teenagers!

Lazy f**kers!

wow that is just astounding. u were a witness u had a independent witness they were street drinking and were under 18 and were questioned by police in the area of the rock throwing, but apparently thats not good enough :blink: .... :) im confused how can they not have been in the area, they were questioned there. and i also bet if the cops got off there ass's and did some work they would have probs been able to find some video footage with all the cctv cameras there are with main roads, independent businesses, and ATM's.

the cops should have done more because what if that rock went through the window anything could have happened.

All comes down to parents. If the cops are too weak to do something or "no authority". They should tell the parents and if the parents are good people they would give the kids a beating and a half. I know i wasnt always the best kid when i was young but if my parents found out about anything believe me id learn. These days parents are getting bloody scared of their kids... no frikin wonder, slap em around, hard! very hard! for loves sake haha

i had a very similiar incident (except we caught then in the bushes 2 secs later running from us) and when the cop phoned me back saying nothing could be done about getting the money from there parents for the damage i said " i suppose we should of gave them some punishment of our own" and the cop didnt say it was a bad idea, he sort of agreed in a subtle way.

Kids dont give a damn about older people anymore they are all invincible in there minds as the police cant touch them or anyone in society, and they love it. When i was young we used to always respect people older and never abused older teenagers etc in the fear of a beating.

If it happened again i will be taking a different approach as mentioned.

something stupid to do with the police on this one is that , the kids are going to go hang out again now and laugh about the whole matter because they never got in trouble for this whole incident,

and that better yet as someone mentioned before , if you do a burnout there cops everywhere pretty much instantly.. its a joke

something stupid to do with the police on this one is that , the kids are going to go hang out again now and laugh about the whole matter because they never got in trouble for this whole incident,

and that better yet as someone mentioned before , if you do a burnout there cops everywhere pretty much instantly.. its a joke