SAU Community

Private Day At Eastern Creek Dragway

na beast

Hey guys,

My mates girlfriend has organized a private drag day on the 25th April, We have run into some issues because we need a minimum of 40 cars to hire it out,

So far we are up to about 28 cars from the people we know alone but cant scrape the last few together so we are hoping some people on here would like to help us out and meet the quota and have some fun.

Its $200 per car with the 1 driver, You can have up to 4 spectators in your car and if you like you can split the $200, If 1 of your spectators in your car would like to have a run its an extra $50.

The day starts at 8:00am, from 8:00am-10:30am you have driver briefing/ they check over your car make sure everything is ok + you need a motorbike helmet/ car helmet.

From 10:30am-1:00pm the fun starts, go as much as you like.

1:00-1:30pm lunch break.

The from 1:30pm-4:00pm we go again, then thats the end of the day.

Thats a solid 5hrs of strip fun.

We do have a bunch of pretty quick cars going down so it wont be a boring day.

If you are interested please message me with any questions and we can go from there.

Cheers James

im really keen, but is it only the 40 cars u got organised allowed 2 use the strip 4 the whole day??? or will there be 2000 other cars there as well???

Nah we've got the whole strip for just our 40 cars so you'll get plenty of runs in :(

put me down as a maybe... only the v35's on the road, and its auto, so not all that exciting.

(before any auto fans have a go, a stock v35 isnt the quickest thing and with a manual you'd have something to do besides stand on the gas pedal for ~14secs)

Yes I've been told bikes are allowed to go,

mr 32 I'll just ask my friend wat I need to get.

Why don't you get your friend to speak to the SAU:NSW executive committee and possibly have the club join in and get a heap of skylines to join in on the day.

Well we only have a buffer zone of 40-50 cars so that'll put us over more than we really need, we are slowly getting

closer so still need around 10-15 cars.

I'll have all the details of paymen by tomorow hopefully and when payment needs to be made by.

also bikes are 100% allowed to go still $200 entry fee.

Chhers James

Ohk we talked to the bloke down there at wsid,

He said he doesnt want to be taking all different random payments from people so he wants a lump sum put together and me and my mates mrs are going to drive down and give him the bank cheque.

So technically you have to transfer the money through to me, or if you'd be happier for us to meet up and we can do it that way if you would feel more secure i guess.

We would like to have money all sorted by like latest 2 week of april.

Any other queries please ask.

Cheers James