Sau|sa Birthday Dinner

Madaz

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

pete like a bit of the Vagina Backwash.....i must say though Beer on tap is way better then beer in bottles or cans......lately been drinking a bit of the good old West End Draught on tap.....not too bad

west end is slightly borderline better than VB, you wear a flanno down the pub too Krishy? :whistling:

hahaha no Damo.....i was playing poker and decided what the heck lets drink a beer.....so i went for the west end on tap and its not too bad either

west end is slightly borderline better than VB, you wear a flanno down the pub too Krishy? :D

High Vis clothing, stubby shorts, and muddy steel caps? rofl

west end is slightly borderline better than VB, you wear a flanno down the pub too Krishy? :yes:
High Vis clothing, stubby shorts, and muddy steel caps? rofl

being a bar tender this is a perfect description of west end drinkers :)

but we get a mix of the two, high vis clothing with a flanny over the top

which pub did you play poker at krishy?

Up here while i am working in the riverland....cobdogla district club on mondays......paringa pub on tuesdays......barmera monash football club on wednesdays......and renmark hotel on thursdays.....

safe to say your an addict Krishy? :P

ummm maybe.....its just something to do while i am down here rather then just sit at the hotel room....get out there and meet a few locals always makes the nights a bit of fun.....have a few drinks and play cards.....at the same time improving my poker skills that can come in handy at the cas :P......finished final table yesterday out of 76 people....quite happy with that thank you

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys,

I've been a member of SAU for a while now but only recently started really going on it much? All the cruises i've been readin about sound like great days/nights, love to get involved next time. Also how do i sign up to be a sau sa member?

Cheers