SAU Community

Cefiro Rolling Shell

esky_mad

ok basically rear quarters have a large amount of filler in them, they've been flared out after one side was found to have a dodgy rear quarter replacement. they could be made to look good, but ive lost patience with it and dont like the look of it. NOTE: the rear guards have unsanded, unpainted, unfinished filler that needs work!!!

1990 Gun metal Cefiro

All lights

Front and Rear bumpers (front has been chopped around a fair bit)

All glass except for drivers side rear quarter (was never in the car when i got it) front windscreen has a large crack through it

Bonnet and boot may or may not be sold with the car, i will update tomorrow once i know.

180sx Non-hicas steering rack w/JJR tierod ends

Stock cradle with otomoto lock bar (all hicas lines have been removed)

Fuel tank but no fuel pump (will come with the pump cradle)

These are what do NOT come with the car.

Diff and driveshafts (can provide both of these cheaply if required)

Wiring, absolutely no wiring at all. the loom was stripped right down, so ill be keeping it as i doubt its of any use to anyone looking at purchasing the car.

Interior, basically nothing. ive got passenger front seat, busted up door trims, seatbelts, random plastics, dash that has seen better days.

Ignition barrel and key

Handbrake mounting plate and handbrake cable assembly (the cable from the cradle to where it meets up above the tailshaft will stay with the car)

Front Calipers, these will actually come with the car but wont be fitted as i dont have any pads, the discs are freshly machined on the front and have never been driven on.

The rails are super straight as is the front end, if someone has the time and effort to put into building it up or reshelling a bent cefiro it could defnitely be worthwhile. i simply dont want to take it to the track and destroy it when someone else could make something out of it.

It was previously regoed in Queensland so can be regoed once again but in NSW in you wanted to.

It will come with stock suspension arms, and stock springs/dampers

Located in the Westmead area of Sydney

After seeing prices of other cefiro shells that have what appear to be serious damage im hoping this will sell quick.

$950

PM or TXT 0450472446

Please let it be known that this cefiro isnt simply ready to have a motor and box thrown in it and be driven away!!

i dont have any pics of its current state, ill get some up tomorrow morning.

• 3 weeks later...