SAU Community

Fs: Nismo Struts + Rsr Lowered Springs

Picked up a set of coilovers so my current suspension setup is for sale.

It consists of nismo s-tune struts, but the springs have been swapped for RSR branded ones.

I do love this setup as a daily drive but wanted something a little firmer and adjustable for track advendures.

A picture showing the ride height is below. I'm yanking them off the car tomorrow and will throw up a couple more photos then.

Price = $600 pick up. Will post at buyers expense. If you think this is an unreasonable price then please shoot me an offer.

prep.JPG

Sorry for the delay guys, forgot about this. A photo is below (1 front and 1 rear).

To save you some research, here are the details on the struts:

http://www.nengun.com/nismo/s-tune-suspension-kit

And the springs:

http://www.nengun.com/rs-r/ti2000

I believe that they are still in good working condition and i couldnt find any signs of leaks. There are some stone chips and small scratches on the struts, partly thanks to my frustrated efforts in removing them from the car.

Somebody who wants a little bit of low and a slightly sportier ride for a daily driver would be happy with this purchase.

Pick up is very much preferred, but im happy to personally deliver anywhere across melbourne if i have some spare time. Interstate shipping via courier can also be organised at the buyer's expense.

struts.JPG

Yes, $400 was the minimum I had in mind. Vcool, if you still want them please P.M. me the postal address and I'll reply with my bank details. Can also do paypal if you prefer. Just let me know either way.

Ok, so i've had a few offers of $400 pick up now (which is the lowest price) but so far nobody has actually turned up.

First person to come here with cash can have them.

Located in western suburbs of melbourne (sunshine), but I can deliver to the doncaster area free of charge this saturday morning only.

Yes, all four corners.

A couple people from melbourne are interested, and i have a very strong preference to sell it to one of them instead.

Worst case scenario i will post it, but will probably have to be via courier. Expect $50 or so.