SAU Community

Price For R35

spec r

guys..thanks a lot for the update on prices.

finally get a chance to head down to a dealership in VIC coming sat.

atm...looking a white one 7000k private sale $130k to $145k

2 dealer used from $145k to $160k

or a demo black from Werribee Nissan price not tell.... they said upon when sit down and chat.

what you guys think..

Goldcoast Nissan

New Car ---) used car

Practially all high dollar cars lose money over the 1st few years, unless they are really really special, and 250k is still alot different to 190k. Forgot to mention, a GTR is faster than almost all those cars. Its still a bargin.

Your not wrong about the finances though, a few too many people have over extended themselves. Repayments are $750/week give or take

ya its a bargain if you want a race car for the street thats built by nissan, at the risk of sounding like a cock in an R35 or gtfo thread, i would imagine more people who are in a possition to spend 200k on a sports car won't choose the R35 unless it 2nd's as a submarine or aeroplane or something.

guys..thanks a lot for the update on prices.

finally get a chance to head down to a dealership in VIC coming sat.

atm...looking a white one 7000k private sale $130k to $145k

2 dealer used from $145k to $160k

or a demo black from Werribee Nissan price not tell.... they said upon when sit down and chat.

what you guys think..

Private sounds promising if its an ADM.

I

f the dealers used that tactic on me when they make you go in and sit down I wouldn't waste my time, once they get you in there they'll sweet talk you something fierce, swap numbers around, make the sun shine out of there asses, make you feel asif your joining a family and all that bullshit. Its their turf no matter how prepared you are.

i would imagine more people who are in a possition to spend 200k on a sports car won't choose the R35 unless it 2nd's as a submarine or aeroplane or something.

mabye, mabye not

its certainly up the top of the list for me

its not the perfect car, but theres a reason it has got the praise it has, perhaps in the next 12 months something will be released thats better

Goldcoast Nissan

New Car ---) used car

and 250k is still alot different to 190k. Forgot to mention,

If someone who is spending $190k on a nissan thinks that $60k difference is a lot of money, they really shouldn't buy a car that expensive... but then again when someone losses their car to a financier another person picks up a bargain....

as the saying goes... "one persons misfortune is another persons benefit"

mabye, mabye not

its certainly up the top of the list for me

its not the perfect car, but theres a reason it has got the praise it has, perhaps in the next 12 months something will be released thats better

Mabye, i mean maybe? How come Nissan is sitting on stock, why can I walk into a Nissan dealer in Sydney tomorrow and take a new one off the floor? It is very far from most peoples selection process.

Don't forget people who enjoy and know the skylines and gtr's and R35's ect are a tiny tiny minority, have you tried to sell a skyline of any model recently? have you seen the R35 used cars market in Australia recently? Dealers are sitting on cars for months and months and R35's are sitting at dealers for 5 months, I looked at a 2009 ADM R35 @ Rick Damelian at the end of last year, it just sold. The only car that they said has sat there longer is the Koenigsegg thats for sale @ $1.9million.

The market isn't there no matter what anyone says, ive been looking for a new sports car for 6 months and have just ended my search. Most of the same R35's are still for sale to this day.

I forgot to mention it was Premium Gun Metallic for 180K.

In that case it should be a tad cheaper than a super silver. I think the "middle" cost colours were $1750 extra from memory. And I believe Qld stamp duty is now similar to SA stamp duty now just a fraction lower. So overall you should still be looking at around $180K.

You will love it.... Went on an Adelaide hills cruise with my old WRXSA car club today. Those guys don't hang about. When I had my STi I can remember following a Gallardo through the roads near Mt Lofty who was preparing for the Classic Adelaide and through the tight twisties the width of the Lambo meant the subies were swarming all over him as he had no lane width to play with. I felt a little like that with the GT-R but to nowhere near the same extent. But once we hit the wider sweeping roads further out west what used to be a struggle to keep up with their seriously modded cars in my standard STi became no competition in the GT-R. I even asked them if they're taking it a little easier nowdays due to worries about increased policing and they said "no way, were going as hard as we ever did!" So if you're buying this car to enjoy "spirited driving :) " which from the sounds of it you are, you will have a ball.

Goldcoast Nissan

New Car ---) used car

Practially all high dollar cars lose money over the 1st few years, unless they are really really special, and 250k is still alot different to 190k. Forgot to mention, a GTR is faster than almost all those cars. Its still a bargin.

Your not wrong about the finances though, a few too many people have over extended themselves. Repayments are $750/week give or take

Alan you are right....people may well be interested in those 2 cars.....they may well be eligibile for import and compliance under SEVS if DOTARS accept under 600klm as near new. If so they would be very cheap to import to aus for road use