SAU Community

New Tune Shop Opened Hornsby

butch

hey fellars i know theres been extensive talk in regards to looking for a tuner and i still dont know why my original post was deleted but im just trying to help out a mate .

Located at Unit 5/43 Leighton Place, Hornsby. Phone us today to rent a new Mainline AWD dyno to tune your own vehicle or leave it with us for a fully professional experience!

North Shore Dyno pty ltd - Owned and operated by Boost Bitz JDM

They have had been installing and setting up Power FC and E-Manage for a few years and they are Licened and trained to tune/install Microtech, Adaptronic & Turbo XS Delta. They have just begun NisTune and VCM suit with good results both of which are very much the same as the others, Haltech are instructing them on tuning for its software now and soon they will become a dealer and tuner for them.

The dyno is a Mainline AWD 1500 Dyno with OBD II interface.

Ph: 9987 0405

Email: [email protected]

p.s type north shore dyno into fb and catchup with the crew ! !

I'd hazard a guess at it being removed before because it's blatant advertising and the workshop doesn't pay any form of sponsorship...

Kinda like Chubb's Unigroup thread? Nothing wrong with repping a workshop that does good work.

I, for one, am chuffed just to have a dyno in hornsby! That is literally like 2 mins away from me :ninja: