SAU Community

Great 180sx Sr20det F/s

Have a beautiful gunmetal grey 180sx for sale for $13900 in Canberra. It has 85000km just had full service and runs just perfect! It is quite standard and due to its condition its just so quick and smooth. It runs quicker than my previous modified 180sx to my disbelief. This must be inspected to appreciate. Call/SMS me anytime with any question what so ever on 0411107872 or email me at [email protected].

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Anyone used A to Z Imports in Goldcoast?  I was referred to them for engineering and RWC? However besides a few one off bad google reviews it all seems pretty legit?   https://www.atozimports.com.au/
    • RB26 JE pistons to suit 2.8 stroker crank 77.7mm and 86.5mm bore Custom made with EN plating and Je perfect skirt.  Valve pockets Suits 1mm over valves biggest lift you can throw at them. 21mm 210” wall 9310 upgraded wrist pins to suit standard sized 121.5mm rods. I had these made for my build but block had to be rebored to a larger size so sadly I can no longer use them. I spent a-lot of time and money on these pistons.  See photos these are the Heavy duty forging in 2618 material with all the bells and whistles accumulator grooves double force fed pin oilers skirt milling window milling etc.  The En plating was done to the whole piston this helps with heat and also critically in the ring grooves to prevent ring micro welding. The Perfect skirt is JE's propriety coating its a permanent coating that expands and contracts with the bore to prevent piston slap and noise and also friction. you can look these features up.  They have been balanced to a tenth of a gram at my expense. They come with Gas nitrided ring pack's and oil ring rail supports all brand new never used. The Dome volume is 17.9 cc which based on your Gasket thickness and chamber volume can put you anywhere you like in terms of Comp ratio in my case it was just under 9:1 but this is highly customizable for your build.  In terms of sizing these pistons will work with any 77.7mm build using the normal sized rods.  I did buy an extra set of rings at the time of purchase incase i stuffed one up during gapping so i will throw these in at my expense. I purchased these through performance wholesale in Brisbane and still have the receipt if you were to make these now it would cost more then double what i have them listed for. I am super fussy when it comes to building motors so you will see they have been measured and numbered with marker in the photos. Every thing has been handled and stored with the utmost care and diligence. looking for 2350 ONO any question please ask. test is better 0450 428 895 they will be sent via registered post anywhere in Aus free international buyers contact for quote.  
    • Ok that makes sense, I was circling around the idea that this kind of wear would only occur with too long intervals between oil changes but I see what you're saying about the cause being something else.
    • That's perhaps not even correct in this instance though. If the OP were in fact to bin all that troublesome crap and convert to DBW, and then if the problem persisted, we would at least know that it was not caused by any of that troublesome crap and he could go looking for it in more likely places. AND... he would have a significant upgrade in niceness to go along with it!
    • What has an oil change got to do with whether wear is occurring or not? Wear may be facilitated by oil having been left in too long and broken down - but it is far more likely to be a mechanical issue (ie, pressure). The thing with the tested oil being only 5000kms old makes it perhaps equally likely to be lead from bearings or lead from the additive.