SAU Community

Car Stolen

bish33

Car got stolen at golden grove last nite between 1:30am and 10am this morning its a grey r33 s1 full trust kit white starcorps impuls deep dish rims pates CC 762N anyone find it please cal 0423904934

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks guys is insured but had no alarm tho :-( f@kt thing is i got a prank call at 5 30am this morning from some smartass and i hung up on him and it clicked this morning that it was proby them pretty sure had a phone bill in the car woud hav got my number from that if only i knew wen they called. Such a shit feeing waking up to find your pride and joy gone :-(

Cheers Jarad

thanks guys is insured but had no alarm tho :-( f@kt thing is i got a prank call at 5 30am this morning from some smartass and i hung up on him and it clicked this morning that it was proby them pretty sure had a phone bill in the car woud hav got my number from that if only i knew wen they called. Such a shit feeing waking up to find your pride and joy gone :-(

Cheers Jarad

tell the cops this - they have the ability to trace calls to where they were placed and who owns the phone it was dialled from

no use if it was from a pay phone but worth following up

also, can you please post a couple of photos of it, would help identification...

-D

i was thinking the same Ben just because it might show up as no number your end there are log files of every call made in the event of a crime everything is traceable, useless as said if made from a phone box but they will still know which box made the call

thanks guys yea police hav been informed about the phone call sed they will look into it kk thanks bunny33 did u see wher it went?? would love to get my hands on the low life scum who stole it. i will see if i hav some photos as im not on my comp thanks again

Jarad

oh dude im so sorry this was the car i saw, i thought the guy looked at me funny when i looked at him gosh im sorry i wish i knew i would have followed or something

As i said it was exactly 2:07am i know this cause i looked at the clock in my car cause i wanted to see how long it would take for me to get home from my girlfriends house, the car was heading towards waterloo corner rd on boliver rd and thats all i saw cause i was going in the other direction

im so sorry

yea cheers chris u put some hours into that bad boy too havnt heard anymore thinking it is gona spend some time in someones shed on jacks getting stripped :-( dont want it bak if its f#kt, if anyone comes across a cheap power fc, cooler those rims let me kno pretty keen to catch up with the scum that stole it

Cheers again guys

me and my mates will keep an eye out in the Adelaide Hills for ya mate. F**kin scum need jail time

Scum like that need to be dragged behind the car!