SAU Community

Stagea Parts For Sale

DaveB

Hi all,

I have some Stag' parts which I have collected and now need to move to make space. Some parts are left over from upgrades, some are parts which I never got around to installing.

Prices and pic's; postage prices not worked out yet. Whatever is left in a week or so I will eBay.

Stock NEO coilpacks, 'silicone fix' done, 2 with rubber insulators cut short for another project... $50 all 6

coilpacks_1.jpg

Stock NEO coilpack harness. 1 or two plugs have a broken clip (see second image) so they don't 'click' but they are still a tight fit; cheap repair if your loom has had it. $25

coilpack_harness.jpg

coilpack_harness_broken_plug.jpg

Series 1/Neo rocker cover with textured black finish & Stagea emblem (I say series 1 because it does not have the extra pair of threads to take the rubber hose at the rear of the rocker cover which is present on NEO engines, however it fit fine on my NEO and I just let the hose sit there without bolts). May require slight straightening at one end where it has been a little bent; nothing serious. Bargain $75

coilpack_cover_1.jpg

coilpack_cover_2.jpg

Series 2 auto wheel with tiptronic buttons. Wheel only, no airbag module/plastic covers. Has some marks which I have tried to represent as accurately as possible in the pictures. $100 ono

swheel_1.jpg

swheel_2.jpg

swheel_3.jpg

swheel_4.jpg

Gabriel 143057 strut mount dust boot and bump stop kits, 2 of, as new. Test fitted but not used. Missing only a standard cable tie each, but come with two extra Monroe "strut mate" bump stops each. Cost ~$60 each from Superchep. Suit Commondoor? $20 each

dust_covers_1.jpg

dust_covers_2.jpg

dust_covers_3.jpg

Pair Kelpro steering rack boots (not for Stagea?) SRB-003 new - pair $10

SRB-003.jpg

Series 1 RS-Four auto complete ATTESA assembly, including working pump, and mounting frame. Note: The ATTESA accumulator unit is lacking some charge and will probably cause your ATTESA relay to click, often, as it is off my series 2. You just need to get it recharged. I have been quoted between $6,000 and $7,000 for this assembly new from Nissan. $50

attesa_assembly_1.jpg

attesa_assembly_2.jpg

Unknown Nissan HID ballasts w/plugs. These were 'mistakenly' given to me by the compliance workshop when I requested my HID units back. Hope someone can identify the model from the part number on the ballasts. $50 for the pair

nissan_hid_ballasts_1.jpg

nissan_hid_ballasts_2.jpg

nissan_hid_ballasts_3.jpg

Driver's upper door seal, good condition, guessing about 150,000K's of wear (compared to mine with the same wear/condition) - $20

driver_side_upper_door_seal.jpg

Set of standard S2 RS-FourV (auto) front and rear struts, removed at 130,000K's about 3 months ago. In good working condition and gives a nice comfortable ride, but was too high for my liking (gave a ride height of about 390mm front & rear). $50

suspension_1.jpg

suspension_2.jpg

Pair of standard S2 RS-FourV (auto) rear upper arms (rear camber arms) with bushes, was in good condition but needed to go adjustable arms after I upgraded my suspension - $25 pair

rear_camber_arms_1.jpg

rear_camber_arms_2.jpg

Please let me know interest/ask questions by posting here or PM - I check the forums often.

thanks

DaveB

dave id say they would be s3 33 or early 34 days by the looks of the ballast... i rekn my spare globes would fit. but 99% sure they will fit a stag

does the door seal have the usual crack where the drivers window hits it when it closes? if u get me

Edited by chef_stagea

dave id say they would be s3 33 or early 34 days by the looks of the ballast... i rekn my spare globes would fit. but 99% sure they will fit a stag

does the door seal have the usual crack where the drivers window hits it when it closes? if u get me

Thanks Adam. The units physically won't fit into the headlight assemblies on a S2 stag, I tried... :happy: Also the wiring is wrong; they just have two wires coming out of each unit. The globes may be the same as Stagea/Skyline (Phillips D2R), I haven't tried. I could give it a shot.

Hopefully you can get an idea in the pic' of the condition of that part of the seal; but from memory there are no tears; might be a bit scuffed around the area you describe though (like the one on my car is). I bought this seal because I needed to replace the LOWER half of my seal, which *is* torn; I ended up with the upper seal by mistake. I'll get you a more detailed pic' tonight.

Edited by DaveB

Here's a higher detail close-up of the rubber seal showing where the windows meet the seal; hopefully it's clear enough to see that there are no tears, but is a little scuffed (as is the seal on my car). I treat it with some rubber/vinyl restorer and it's all but unnoticeable.

driver_side_upper_door_seal_2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Update on what's still available,

• Stock NEO coilpacks, 'silicone fix' done, 2 with rubber insulators cut short for another project... $50 all 6 - 4 left with insulators, sell all 4 for $40
  • Stock NEO coilpack harness. 1 or two plugs have a broken clip (see second image) so they don't 'click' but they are still a tight fit; cheap repair if your loom has had it. On hold for another member, I just have to get around to calling him and arranging another time (sorry been away!)
  • Series 1/Neo rocker cover with textured black finish & Stagea emblem SOLD
  • Series 2 auto wheel with tiptronic buttons. Wheel only, no airbag module/plastic covers. Has some marks which I have tried to represent as accurately as possible in the pictures. $100
  • Gabriel 143057 strut mount dust boot and bump stop kits, 2 of, as new. Test fitted but not used. Missing only a standard cable tie each, but come with two extra Monroe "strut mate" bump stops each. Cost ~$60 each from Superchep. Suit Commondoor? $20 each
  • Pair Kelpro steering rack boots (not for Stagea?) SRB-003 new - pair $10
  • Series 1 RS-Four auto complete ATTESA assembly, including working pump, and mounting frame. Note: The ATTESA accumulator unit is lacking some charge and will probably cause your ATTESA relay to click, often, as it is off my series 2. You just need to get it recharged. I have been quoted between $6,000 and $7,000 for this assembly new from Nissan. $50
  • Unknown Nissan HID ballasts w/plugs. These were 'mistakenly' given to me by the compliance workshop when I requested my HID units back. Hope someone can identify the model from the part number on the ballasts. SOLD pending payment - PS. these are apparently off a Cima
  • Driver's upper door seal, good condition, guessing about 150,000K's of wear (compared to mine with the same wear/condition) - $20
  • Set of standard S2 RS-FourV (auto) front and rear struts, removed at 130,000K's about 3 months ago. In good working condition and gives a nice comfortable ride, but was too high for my liking (gave a ride height of about 390mm front & rear). $50
  • Pair of standard S2 RS-FourV (auto) rear upper arms (rear camber arms) with bushes, was in good condition but needed to go adjustable arms after I upgraded my suspension - $25 pair

Please let me know interest/ask questions by posting here or PM - I check the forums often.

thanks

DaveB

Edited by DaveB

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Update on what's still available,

• Stock NEO coilpacks, 'silicone fix' done, 2 with rubber insulators cut short for another project... $50 all 6 - 4 left with insulators, sell all 4 for $40
  • Stock NEO coilpack harness. 1 or two plugs have a broken clip (see second image) so they don't 'click' but they are still a tight fit; cheap repair if your loom has had it. was on hold for another member, I just have to get around to calling him and arranging another time (sorry let me know if you still want this Jamie)
  • Series 2 auto wheel with tiptronic buttons. Wheel only, no airbag module/plastic covers. Has some marks which I have tried to represent as accurately as possible in the pictures. Good condition overall. $100
  • Gabriel 143057 strut mount dust boot and bump stop kits, 2 of, as new. Test fitted but not used. Missing only a standard cable tie each, but come with two extra Monroe "strut mate" bump stops each. Cost ~$60 each from Superchep. Suit Commondoor? $20 each
  • Series 1 RS-Four auto complete ATTESA assembly, including working pump, and mounting frame. Note: The ATTESA accumulator unit is lacking some charge and will probably cause your ATTESA relay to click, often, as it is off my series 2. You just need to get it recharged. I have been quoted between $6,000 and $7,000 for this assembly new from Nissan. $50
  • Unknown Nissan HID ballasts w/plugs. These were 'mistakenly' given to me by the compliance workshop when I requested my HID units back. Hope someone can identify the model from the part number on the ballasts. SOLD pending payment - PS. these are apparently off a Cima
  • Driver's upper door seal, good condition, guessing about 150,000K's of wear (compared to mine with the same wear/condition) - $20
  • Set of standard S2 RS-FourV (auto) front and rear struts, removed at 130,000K's about 3 months ago. In good working condition and gives a nice comfortable ride, but was too high for my liking (gave a ride height of about 390mm front & rear). SOLD
  • Pair of standard S2 RS-FourV (auto) rear upper arms (rear camber arms) with bushes, was in good condition but needed to go adjustable arms after I upgraded my suspension - SOLD pending payment

thanks

DaveB

• 2 months later...

Update on what's still available 1/12/2010,

Still available...

• Stock NEO coilpack harness. 1 or two plugs have a broken clip (see second image) so they don't 'click' but they are still a tight fit; cheap repair if your loom has had it. was on hold for another member, I just have to get around to calling him and arranging another time (sorry let me know if you still want this Jamie)
  • Series 2 auto wheel with tiptronic buttons. Wheel only, no airbag module/plastic covers. Has some marks which I have tried to represent as accurately as possible in the pictures. Good condition overall. $100
  • Gabriel 143057 strut mount dust boot and bump stop kits, 2 of, as new. Test fitted but not used. Missing only a standard cable tie each, but come with two extra Monroe "strut mate" bump stops each. Cost ~$60 each from Supercheap. Suit Commondoor? $20 each
  • Series 1 RS-Four auto complete ATTESA assembly, including working pump, and mounting frame. Note: The ATTESA accumulator unit is lacking some charge and will probably cause your ATTESA relay to click, often, as it is off my series 2. You just need to get it recharged. This should be a lot cheaper than what I have been quoted for the whole ATTESA pump assembly new from Nissan (between $6,000 and $7,000). $50

Sold stuff

• Unknown Nissan HID ballasts w/plugs. These were 'mistakenly' given to me by the compliance workshop when I requested my HID units back. Hope someone can identify the model from the part number on the ballasts. SOLD - PS. these are apparently off a Cima
  • Set of standard S2 RS-FourV (auto) front and rear struts, removed at 130,000K's about 3 months ago. In good working condition and gives a nice comfortable ride, but was too high for my liking (gave a ride height of about 390mm front & rear). SOLD
  • Pair of standard S2 RS-FourV (auto) rear upper arms (rear camber arms) with bushes, was in good condition but needed to go adjustable arms after I upgraded my suspension - SOLD

thanks

DaveB

Edited by DaveB