SAU Community

Fs: Plenum, Gt2876r, Nistune Ecu's

Have a bunch of stuff I have slowly accumulated lying around that I want to offload:

1. Custom Alloy plenum to suit RB25DET engines. Has bell mouths inside & would be around 3-4litres in volume at a guess. Retains all of the factory injection setup & cooling system. Plenum section is polished (few scratches now) and runners are painted silver. Bought like this and never used, $400.

nqr4hv.jpg

2. 1000km old GT2876R turbo, .86 A/R rear housing with custom adapted actuator. Polished .70 A/R front housing with 4inch intake. Designed to bolt onto an SR20 in low mount stock position. $1100 will throw in stainless dump to suit for this price smile.gif

3. I have 3 ECU's sitting at home (1 x RB20, 1 x Redtop S13 SR20, 1 x Blacktop Type x S13 SR20) and 2 nistune daughter boards to suit (can get a third easily enough) which are not currently installed, I was going to hang onto them for future projects but may sell if there is interest enough in them. I am happy to fit the Daughterboards to the ECU's and provide running with a stock map on them, can adjust to compensate for injectors or AFM changes but would need a tune if you had any more mods than that. Not sure what they go for from tuners but would be looking at $400 each with the boards fitted.

**WONT be have time to fit boards to ecus until after my trip to Sydney, returning on the 24th of May.

Located NOR near Hillaries boat harbour, Perth.

Contact me here or on 0422 903 269.

Cheers Fellas,

Hayden

what style flange is the turbo

Its a t28 style flange mate. Came off an SR20.

Pretty Keen on the Rb20 ECU with Nistune Board fitted got any pics?? Are they proper Nistune?

Boards are not fitted yet, will only fit upon sale as I might end up using it for something different. They are all proper legit nistune boards I had this exact combo running my HR31 which had an RB25DET NEO engine. I could arrange pics, but wont be able to until I am back from holidays on the 24th of May - I was hoping to sell some of these before I went but now will not have time so If you are keen I can arrange for more info/pics for you once I am back in Perth on the 24th.

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...