SAU Community

Fitment Of Bee-r Rev Limiter And Apexi Safc-neo

XxNinjaxX

hey guys ive recently got my bee-r limiter and safc neo off ebay and im looking for a good workshop to take them to, too be fitted. any suguestions on decient places price and reputation wise?

Got my SAFC 2 installed & tunned by all star garage. All good.

EDIT: realistically SAFC is just a basic A/F ratio signal bender, any decent import work shop should be able to install & tune with no problem.

Edited by Mayuri Krab

not sure why you want a bee-r limiter besides scaring people

+1 to All star and Hyper

and everyone else would say check the consolidated workshop

ive had alot of people refer me to all star so i think i'll get the safc neo tuned there, thanks guys!

destroyed the rings? how'd it manage to do that..i didnt buy the limiter to get my skyline to blow flames like about 99.8% of people who have them do, i just want the limiter there as a restraint so i dont rev my car anything over 4000rpm to protect the motor from my p plater right foot -.-" im not saying im a hoon or anything i dont do burnouts or drift all im saying is i cant resist getting her on boost every now and then like im sure most skyline owners do no matter how old they despite the obvious loss in fuel economy :)

BS ^^^

Bee*R is good for only one thing.. scaring people! Letting it crack past someone who just cut you off is the best.

There is a factory rev limiter on the car, setting it for 4k will make the car a nightmare to drive in the city.

If you don't have enough self control to drive it accordingly then buy a mazda 121.

Edited by BANGN

Go ahead and install it. When it destroys your already fragile oil pump, you'll know what we mean.

Oh yeah, and I was a P-plater with a powerful Skyline. Went the 4 months without passing 3k. Self-restraint really isnt that hard. Otherwise, you've got the wrong car.

Go ahead and install it. When it destroys your already fragile oil pump, you'll know what we mean.

Oh yeah, and I was a P-plater with a powerful Skyline. Went the 4 months without passing 3k. Self-restraint really isnt that hard. Otherwise, you've got the wrong car.

why do people buy high powered skylines and dont pass 3k...why not buy n/a :)

I'm an apprentice mechanic... My car is tuned very rich, so even driving it easily it uses a fair bit of fuel.

Plus I managed to lose my licence WITHOUT passing 3k, so not sure how I would have gone if I did have a heavier foot...

I'm buying a slow daily, so not a worry.

Ebay have install kits. Any workshop can install them, budget a few hours for labour and tuning so $150-$450ish.

Edited by monga

even setting it at 4k reving to that you will still make noises once youve hit limit ive played with all the settings on the bee-r suprisingly even at 2k limit you shoot flames and make gunshot noises but yeh

if you want to set limits buy a pfc and you have 2 units in one

I'm a P plater with no self restraint, still have my license and have travelled 30,000 in my first 6 months of driving

Lol you siad you have no "self-restraint".

That means you are saying you don't restrain yourself from doing anything in your car and that you havn't been caught yet :(

BTW GL with the sale of my old rod :)

why do people buy high powered skylines and dont pass 3k...why not buy n/a :(

I'm too chicken, anything over 50% throttle on this car scares me :)

I have no problem revving the Corolla near red line (6k) everywhere I go as even if I do that with foot nailed down the car will still be going at snail pace... although I hate that horrible engine noise when that little 1.8 N/A is revved near red line, sounds like its dying.

Lol@not revving past 3 or 4k, how do you guys even get anywhere.

RAC suggests you should accelerate from 0 to 20km/h in 5 seconds or longer :)

aahahah even at at 4k theres a fair chance if u smash into the limiter ur still putting the oil pump and turbo and pistons in danger, i dont understand how its so hard to drive with a bit of restraint, if u cant u prolly shouldnt have licence, let alone a skyline givving the rest of us a bad name,

skyline arent that powerful and fully hectic that u need to restrain it to drive safley,

FAIL

rhys please explain how the bee*r damages the engine. i was thinking of getting it to scare the spiders that live in my exhaust and not old people :(

rhys please explain how the bee*r damages the engine. i was thinking of getting it to scare the spiders that live in my exhaust and not old people :(

he mentioned something about it destroying the owners exisitng fragile fuel pump?