SAU Community

New Moderator?

Nic_A31

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The votes have been cast and it looks like the other mods n admins have voted to not increase the mod team size, but reallocate the mods around to share more sections.

So you guys will have grandmasterb as your mod in the next week or so, he's had a ceffy and a lolol before so he seems the best one out of us to do it. I'll still be lurking too, so if it's anything urgent you guys can always PM me.

nic, trying using the 'report' button if u need stuff cleaned up etc

and the ceffy parts list thread is a whoring mess, we need the chit chat deleted which may make it into 3 pages :)

The votes have been cast and it looks like the other mods n admins have voted to not increase the mod team size, but reallocate the mods around to share more sections.

So you guys will have grandmasterb as your mod in the next week or so, he's had a ceffy and a lolol before so he seems the best one out of us to do it. I'll still be lurking too, so if it's anything urgent you guys can always PM me.

ok , can i pm him with all the changes i think that would make this forum work awesome?????

Shan, didnt realise you were a mod on here...thought there was only the guy who used to own [CEFFY].

I "had" the vic plates CEFFY for the past 6 years but was never a mod. Meggala who owned them before me might of been... but thats awhile back now.

• 1 year later...

Bump on old topic:

I've made up ANOTHER parts thread in MicrosoftWord, heaps easier to read than the current one up there that I made.

Is it possible to replace the post with a new one if I send text/document to moderator ?

Question 2)

Any chance of making replies in parts thread by approval only / viewed by mod/admin before being published ?