SAU Community

Need Help! Where To Buy Brake Pads In Sydney!

Hi Mates,

I am after some urgent pads for my V. Looking to source them locally as I can't wait for shipment from overseas. Anyone know where I can source some locally in Sydney. Somewhere which isn't ridiculously expensive?

Thanks in advance.

get in contact with a member called rs73, he does group buys for pads on a regular basis, especially if your looking at EBC performance pads. Otherwise call Betta Brakes in penrith.

Another option is to try Greg from GSL RallySport.

He is a trader on this forum in the Classifieds section.

He sells QFM pads quick return via post. A1RM for high performance odd track day use (I use these on my car) and HPX street use only.

They are excellent value for money and work great. See his posts for specs.

Might want to check if the 350z touring brakes are the same as the V35 non brembos.. could widen your options..

Nope they're not.

Well they weren't on my 05 auto anyway. Found that out after ordering pads, taking the day off, car on hoist callipers off and oh-oh :thumbsup:

Had a look into it cause i def remember that Z pads would not fit my non brembo 05 coupe callipers.

Here's what i found

03/04 V35 Non Brembo = 03-05 Z33 non Bremno

05-07 V35 Non Brembo = 06-07 Z33 non Brembo

So double check but in my case looks like the 1 year overlap screwed me back when i was looking cause i do remember asking for 05 Z33 pads as my V35 was an 05.

can someone confirm this...

i got quotes from nissan dealer, 350z 2003 with brembo brakes.

front pads are; dealer 1 $510 dealer 2 $600+

rear pads are; dealer 1 $348 dealer 2 $580

anyway pm sent to rianto!

Hey guys,

Ended up going with Greg from GSL rally sport up in QLD. Very good prices and free overnight shipping which is a very handy plus.

Now to find somewhere to get them fitted. Getting quoted ridiculous prices around brookvale/northern beaches.

Anyone have a good contact in that area?

Thanks

Hey guys,

Ended up going with Greg from GSL rally sport up in QLD. Very good prices and free overnight shipping which is a very handy plus.

Now to find somewhere to get them fitted. Getting quoted ridiculous prices around brookvale/northern beaches.

Anyone have a good contact in that area?

Thanks

Do em urself mate.

Ive not done mine yet, but if they are as easy as any other car or bike, they are piss easy.

Im sure someone has done a guide on G35driver or something lol

DIY!!!....i did both the front and rear myself, took my time and made sure everything was perfect, plus saved nearly $250 bucks!. There are comprehensive DIY video on changing pads for the G35 on youtube!