SAU Community

R32 Gtr For Sale $16000 Ono

Hey all i am selling my R32 GTR. I have owned it for about 2 months as it was going to be my daily driver but now have decided i want to get my bike licence and a bike. it is in very good condition with only a couple chip marks. the engine has done roughly 140,000 kms but odo says different. the rego has run out atm so i am willing to sell for $15500 ONO without rego renewed or without roadworthy but otherwise is $16000 with 12 months rego and no roadworthy as i havnt really got time to get one (the car is in roadworthy condition though as i just got a roadworthy for it when i bought it not long ago.

has the folowing things:

- after market coilovers (just damper adjusting)

- new exedy clutch

- Light weight flywheel

- steel wheel GTR turbo's

- new rear bushes

- mines pod adaptors and Pod filters

- N1 front bar

- FMIC

- after market head unit

- 3inch fujitsubo jasma exhaust -nice and silent on idol and no drone on freeway.

- 3.5 front pipe

- Hicas lock bar

- Trust hard pipe

- Viper Alarm system ($500)

- new brake pads

- Turbo Timer

Located in Rowville SE suburbs in Melbourne

if you have any questions or are interested you can either pm me or contact me on 0430505331 please dont call between 8:30am and 6:30pm monday to friday due to me being at work

post-53128-1273017959_thumb.jpg

post-53128-1273018015_thumb.jpg

post-53128-1273018079_thumb.jpg

post-53128-1273018091_thumb.jpg

post-53128-1273018161_thumb.jpg

post-53128-1273018214_thumb.jpg

post-53128-1273018264_thumb.jpg

it was for sale a bit more than 10k and was way less than what it was worth but that is not the reason im selling it i got it as i was intending it to be my daily driver and use my supra as a project car but since then things have changed and i am having trouble affording both and want to get a bike now as it will also be cheaper for me to get to work during the week. i have looked at what others are going for and made my price a little cheaper than that as i feel that is what the car is worth i only got it so cheap as the other guy needed it gone asap.

I have found the bike i want now guys so i am going to bump the price down to $14500 without rego and roady and $15000 with 12 months rego and no roady but keep in mind it is in roadworthy condition

im interesetd mate, but just a quick question- if its in roadworthy condition, then why cant you spend the $60 on a roadworthy cert, when your willing to spend $500 on rego? i know in qld you need a roadworthy when you sell.

dont wana sound rude mate, just curious. cheers

Na all good dude its only because it takes alot more tme to get it roadworthy by taking to mechanic and then picking it up etc and i dont really have the time as im generally busy most of the weekends atm with helping my dad with his business and im willing to pay the rego because its doesnt really take as much time as getting a roadworthy as it can be paid over the internet by Bpay etc if you get what i mean also i know it will sell quicker with at least one of the 2 things and i was thinking people would rather have 12 months rego on it.

thanks for your concern tho if you do have any other questions feel free to ask =)

yea if push came to shove i would get a roady for it i would just have to find some time etc but just would rather not as it will be a hassle to run around and find the time but yea im sure i could find time to get one as i have found the bike i want and want to buy it so it would be stupid for me to say i wont and miss out on getting it lol.

Dude, I hope there is not too much BS in this post, as you will have trouble selling car. First ABS and now steel wheel turbos, looks kinda suspicious seeing you only had car a few months and want to off load it.

Yeh, I know you want a bike but being told it has steel wheel turbo's is about as promising as saying I am the next Dirk Diggler!!!

GL with sale!!

this car started here:

http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=142551 <- which sold for 10k

then the owner sold it to a guy here for the same price

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/R3...00-t310481.html

and now it is up for sale again so it has changed hands about 4 times

the reason i know all of this is because a friend of mine wanted to buy this from the start and every so many months we see it up on here for sale.

please explain is in order for this gtr with 30,000kms on the dash ?

i can honestly say i dont know why it has only 30,000kms on the clock as i was never told im only saying what i have been told when i bought the car and i honestly never new about those other sales except for the one when i bought the car. it was going to be my daily driver as i was going to use my supra as a project car but have changed my mind and are wanting a bike to get to work now as it will be a hell of alot cheaper. i got a roadworthy for it when i bought it and i can prove that so there isnt really anything major wrong with it and it has been running fine since i have had it. I'm sorry if it sounds weird to you guys and sounds like im the bad guy i dont mean it to but i am telling the truth and if you dont believe me feel free to come have a look for yourself