SAU Community

Ebay Dr30

works 510

While I agree that some of Dennis's opinions of peoples cars can be considered to be a bit harsh, they are just that, HIS OPINION. You lot need to HTFU and stop caring so much what OTHER people think of your cars.

I will not stop people airing their opinions, for that is what the forum is about.

If you dont want to hear what others think of your pride and joy, dont post it.

Dennis, go easy on the girls, and girls, grow a sack..

I pretty much leave this forum alone for you to do as you please, but i DO keep an eye on it, and still get emails of every post made.

Dont make me restrict the Classics Section to information only, as that would be a shame.

Cheers

Jason

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Perhaps we should have a "Cage" forum, you know like a cyber cage fight. If people are having their differences they can take their angst and aggressions to the "Cage" where they can buckle each others bumpers, and snap each others wiper blades. Maybe as onlookers we could score and rate each attack. but strickly no comments.

I'd better get a patent on this, I can hear your distorted minds thinking he's onto something big here.

This is just my opinion, please don't attack me.

While I agree that some of Dennis's opinions of peoples cars can be considered to be a bit harsh, they are just that, HIS OPINION.

Cheers

Jason

I couldn't agree more as Dennis adds an enormous amount of information to the forum and I value his opinions even if I may not agree entirely.

i'm guilty of escalating hostilities in this thread as I don't mind critisism as such but become agitated when they are of a personal nature.

Me and Dennis are all good ....for now :P

Yeah I was wonderin if they'd turn up soon. You could wrap them in chrissy paper and send them to me for Christmas, maybe I'll just wait for a cold snap. You do like the cold don't you or is it really true, you dislike everything LOL

DR Josh, "another reason why I don't bother with this place", and yet here you are. The thread was sorted days ago. stfu.

My point exactly I'm lucky to come in here once a month if that to have a look and rarely ever post in here.

I have been on the recieving end of Ghostriders rubbish before as far as I'm concerned why post in here and have any type of input when I just cop flack for it? You may even get new people posting in here if this type of shit didnt go on.

I dont give a shit about people having their opinions on a way a car is modified (I know I have mine) but it seems more often then not it is taken a few steps too far and turned into a personal attack as is proven earlier in this thread

How come so many people are copping flack in this section, when there is really only one offender?

Because the "offender" seems to be buddy buddy with the only moderator that comes in here :D

Because the "offender" seems to be buddy buddy with the only moderator that comes in here

(assuming the mod you speak of is me)

Things aren't always what they seem.

I've never met him, never bought from him, or sold to him, and i would have sent/recieved less than 10 PM's from him in the 7 yrs Ive been here.

I rarely agree with his opinions, but I do respect his knowledge on the Older Skylines.

Cheers

Jason

• 2 weeks later...

The MK1's Look great buddy, Really nice DR, I would just do mechanical and add more old school flavor in the interior department. Hope you end up keeping this one and complying it. When I am finished with mine we have to organize a cruise sometime. You have to love the haters because the car isn't to their tastiest of dreams. Not everyone can have a tomica dr30, even so i bet they would still find something wrong with it. Good luck with her and for god sake's please keep us updated with more piccies!!

I sooooo want a DR30 road car. Yours makes me want one even more. Gotta be an ironmask tho. Their prices are going through the roof now, gonna miss the boat if I don't act soon.

I don't know anywhere near enough about DR30's despite owning one, but the race car has manual windows, despite being a genuine RSX 2000c, anyone shed any light on that?

Edited by cazz

I sooooo want a DR30 road car. Yours makes me want one even more. Gotta be an ironmask tho. Their prices are going through the roof now, gonna miss the boat if I don't act soon.

I don't know anywhere near enough about DR30's despite owning one, but the race car has manual windows, despite being a genuine RSX 2000c, anyone shed any light on that?

Yer i know what you mean, i Wouldnt let mine go for a cent less then 14k, getting really hard to find nice modified examples, specially without any body or rust damage.

Not that i would sell it hehehe Always wanted one since i was 11 years old

Edited by familka gtr

I'll swap you Cazz and throw in the power windows on mine :-)

http://www.importmonster.com.au/car?id=7641

http://www.importmonster.com.au/car?id=33277