SAU Community

"cloudy" Air Con

buckets

hey guys,

i woke up last wk, jumped in the car, got the car warm and turned on the heater and i notice that the plactic covering the digits has become cloudy on one side. You can still see the numbers, but its faded due to this "cloud". It was never like this when i bought it, it was clean as a whistle. Any ideas on how i can fix it without removal of it?

Cheers

hair dryer to try and evaporate the moisture?

dont melt shit though lol

haha

well i dont actually know if its moisture or not, i think it might actually be like a stain on glass kinda because i cant noticed any moisture particles

anyone else have this problem?

is it a very fine web from an 8-legged creature? > remove and wipe...

or what Chris said, (especially if you've had high humidity where you are recently)...

is it a very fine web from an 8-legged creature? > remove and wipe...

or what Chris said, (especially if you've had high humidity where you are recently)...

hey mate

na not like that, like its only on the passengers half of the display. it came around sometime in summer and ive never dulged into the problem. it was crystal clear when i got the car a year ago

hmmm... sorry... might need a pic then.

another Q. no-one who was wiping the cluster accidently fine-scratched it did they?

another Q. when you turned on the heater (as you say), did the discolouration come on quickly? If that's so, it'll be a remove 'n wipe operation due to residual dust being blown in eh?

hmmm... sorry... might need a pic then.

another Q. no-one who was wiping the cluster accidently fine-scratched it did they?

another Q. when you turned on the heater (as you say), did the discolouration come on quickly? If that's so, it'll be a remove 'n wipe operation due to residual dust being blown in eh?

it sorta happened overnight, ive taken photos so when i get a chance, hopefully tonight or tomorrow il upload them..

na the only thing is ive wiped the dash down somtimes with spray on interior detail