SAU Community

M35 Brakes

cad

Finally have the 33 calippers fitted to the crossed drilled 32 round things on my M35 but not sure what to do with the rears as there smaller than the ones on my Suzuki .Any advise would be appreciated.Many thanks to Scotty for hes advise with the front install.

Cad

Happy to help. How did you go with the spacer around the bolt? Did you hack the stone guard right off?

As I dont have a lathe I had them spun up at a cost of $88 & got some 12mm bolts to match the legnth of the 14 mm ones.With some 1.5mm washers to space the callipers out the job was done.The stone guards are a mystery as mine dont need to be altered.Iam using R32gtr crossed drilled fluted discs and the fit the same as the originals;

Finally have the 33 calippers fitted to the crossed drilled 32 round things on my M35 but not sure what to do with the rears as there smaller than the ones on my Suzuki .Any advise would be appreciated.Many thanks to Scotty for hes advise with the front install.

Cad

All was going well on the R33 calliper transplant onto the M35.The callipers were painted blue & the R32 disc looked a gem but had only one problem,the stock wheels hit the calliper (OOOPS)anyone got a spare set of spacers.