SAU Community

Western Australia Stagea Get Together.

chuckie

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about a meet at a pub friday or saturday night too? I'm at a sporting event during the day saturday and sunday, but might be able to sneak out to see a few stags.

Well had looked at meeting at Park & have BBQ & few beer`s there .Iam None drinker & smoker to so PUD not Best SPOT & as we having nice weather may be nice evening

not sure on other`s i know few that don`t Drink so .

hope to get some feed back on this .

Cheer`s Chuckie.

What about a meet at a pub friday or saturday night too? I'm at a sporting event during the day saturday and sunday, but might be able to sneak out to see a few stags.

Where abouts is said event? might be able to organise something close the the venue..

Where abouts is said event? might be able to organise something close the the venue..

I will be at the Ern Halliday Recreation Camp over the 4 days (Fri-Mon).

:huh:

Just a suggestion is hillarys beach park. It has a big carpark and plenty of bbqs just after hillarys boat harbour, near second roundabout heading north. I know it because i grew up in mullaloo. Nice spot very close to ern halliday. I unfortunately cant make this meet due to flying out to KL tonight. Sorry roo and chuckie. Would have liked to catch up. And Bubba keep your weapons at home, lol. This aint northbridge.

So bad things only happen south of the river hey? bad stuff has happened between Hillarys and Quinns in the not too distant past and there were some guys hanging out in a Trigg carpark on motorbikes that got rammed by some people in a stolen skyline a couple of weeks ago.

Just sayin'. After dark in Perth isn't as safe as it used to be ;)

I'd like to have a nice quiet bbq, not have to deal with a bunch of drunk idiots.

Edited by bubba