SAU Community

Stagea Front Sway Bars

QLDR31

I think my swaybar bushes are stuffed on the front.

Something rattles when I go over bumps.

Does anyone know if R33 GTR have the same ones?

I think my swaybar bushes are stuffed on the front.

Something rattles when I go over bumps.

Does anyone know if R33 GTR have the same ones?

I have fitted whiteline swaybars to both front and rear and used the ones designated to fit a 33GTR

Front ones fit perfectly and the rears fit but the "bend" in the rear sway bar appears to be very close to the mounting to the body and looks like it may damage the bushes. This may be because the rear track on the stagea is wider.

However two years on they are still functioning fine and bushes look exactly as they dd when we fitted them

Car is a series one RS Four

Edited by RSVFOURUK

yep. as above.

the front is the same as r33gtr but the stagea rear is about 50mm wider. you can run the rear on stagea but the end links won't be verticle

quick edit: you can also run s14/15 rear sway bar but it will also be too narrow

Edited by M I K E

• 1 month later...

Car Torque in SA have had custom rear bars made to suit C34 Stagea RS4 - see my thread for info, but the GT-R bar really doesn't fit properly in the rear (I couldn't make it fit at all - it was too narrow to mount to the body).

should fit rs4 rear, at least alexcim had a gtr rear swaybar fitted to his old stag. there are pics somewhere on here if you search hard enough showing pics of the swaybar link angles etc and a bit of a discussion about it. don't know what effect it has on performance (if any) though

• 1 month later...

I ended up not needing the bushes.

I just had to tighten up one of the links. No more rattles over bumps :P

I could sell the SuperPro D bushes and Nolethane Adjustable links for the Stagea or R33 GTR front sway bar at a discount if anyone wants them ?

Best contact is: [email protected]