SAU Community

R32 Gts-t With Few Mods $10,500 Neg

Hi guys

Sadly the time has come to sell my R32. This is purely to pay off debts & get my house savings back on track, as everything has gone into the car for the last couple of years. It has been my daily driver for the 2 & a half years ive owned it, & very rarely had any problems. Its just kicked over 184xxx kms & still going fine. Located in Western Sydney, about 20kms from Penrith.

Its a 1992 R32 GTS-T, RB20DET, was running around 145kw at the rear wheels on stock turbo & ECU with stock boost on last dyno run.

Extras:

Blitz FMIC

Splitfire Coil Packs

UAS cerametallic clutch

rebuilt & shimmed factory LSD

R32 GTR front seats

slotted front rotors

stock airbox & BOV for legality purposes with K&N panel filter

3" exhaust turbo back with hi-flow cat

reconditioned power steering pump & hoses to reservoir

new dust boots on steering rack

HICAS lock bar on rear

RB25 pink label AFM

adjustable fuel pressure regulator

All work has been carried out by UAS in 7 Hills NSW. I have receipts for somewhere in the region of $10k worth of parts & labour for this car.

Theres more i know ive forgotten, so PM me with any more information you require.

Ive just put 12 months rego on the car today. Rego now til 5th of June 2011!!!!!

Also, for an extra $800, i have a R32 GTR genuine bonnet & grille with no dents, as well as a GTR latch & a litre of colour matched factory paint that i can supply for this car. Depending on how long this takes to sell, it may be sprayed & fitted to the car before it sells....asking $10,500 with 12 months rego. This is NEGOTIABLE!!!

Im forced to sell now, so throw me offers via PM. Prefer local interest, not interested in sending interstate at this stage.

post-50663-1275565347_thumb.jpg post-50663-1275565525_thumb.jpg

post-50663-1275565565_thumb.jpg post-50663-1275565602_thumb.jpg

Hi guys

Sadly the time has come to sell my R32. This is purely to pay off debts & get my house savings back on track, as everything has gone into the car for the last couple of years. It has been my daily driver for the 2 & a half years ive owned it, & very rarely had any problems. Its just kicked over 184xxx kms & still going fine. Located in Western Sydney, about 20kms from Penrith.

Its a 1992 R32 GTS-T, RB20DET, was running around 145kw at the rear wheels on stock turbo & ECU with stock boost on last dyno run.

Extras:

Blitz FMIC

Splitfire Coil Packs

UAS cerametallic clutch

rebuilt & shimmed factory LSD

R32 GTR front seats

slotted front rotors

stock airbox & BOV for legality purposes with K&N panel filter

3" exhaust turbo back with hi-flow cat

reconditioned power steering pump & hoses to reservoir

new dust boots on steering rack

HICAS lock bar on rear

RB25 pink label AFM

adjustable fuel pressure regulator

All work has been carried out by UAS in 7 Hills NSW. I have receipts for somewhere in the region of $10k worth of parts & labour for this car.

Theres more i know ive forgotten, so PM me with any more information you require.

Ive just put 12 months rego on the car today. Rego now til 5th of June 2011!!!!!

Also, for an extra $800, i have a R32 GTR genuine bonnet & grille with no dents, as well as a GTR latch & a litre of colour matched factory paint that i can supply for this car. Depending on how long this takes to sell, it may be sprayed & fitted to the car before it sells....asking $9,750 with 12 months rego. This is NEGOTIABLE!!!

Im forced to sell now, so throw me offers via PM. Prefer local interest, not interested in sending interstate at this stage.

post-50663-1275565347_thumb.jpg post-50663-1275565525_thumb.jpg

post-50663-1275565565_thumb.jpg post-50663-1275565602_thumb.jpg

Ok, PRICE DROP to $9750. GTR bonnet & paint is still an optional extra at this stage. Throw me some offers, this MUST SELL!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

$9500 with GTR bonnet painted & fitted, including grille & GTR latch....& rego til June 2011!!!!!

Also i should add, i recently added up all the receipts i have for work & labour on the car, not including services for oil changes or anything, but genuine parts & labours its cost me just short of $9000 all up.

Edited by cmoney

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hey, just thought i would let you know im actually in brisbane, but i mean i can travel thats not really an issue, if you were to sell the car for lowest amount what would that be, and obviously that would be without rego and what not, interstate and what not

thanks

Probably $7000 with the rego its got on it. That would be minus splitfires, gtr setas, boost controller, wheels i would fit my spare set of 16" R34 GT wheels instead of the 17" rims on it now, & catch can. I would of course track down a set of GTS-T seats & fit them so you could actually drive it, as i sold my original set to a mate.

If you wanted to tow the car back i can cancel rego, probs knock another $500 - $1000 off for that, as i can recoup both rego & insurance money that way.

I think in that state, the lowest would be about $6000 roughly, unless you can think of anything ive missed.

PM me & let me know if thats any good for you....

Cheers

• 1 month later...
Probably $7000 with the rego its got on it. That would be minus splitfires, gtr setas, boost controller, wheels i would fit my spare set of 16" R34 GT wheels instead of the 17" rims on it now, & catch can. I would of course track down a set of GTS-T seats & fit them so you could actually drive it, as i sold my original set to a mate.

If you wanted to tow the car back i can cancel rego, probs knock another $500 - $1000 off for that, as i can recoup both rego & insurance money that way.

I think in that state, the lowest would be about $6000 roughly, unless you can think of anything ive missed.

PM me & let me know if thats any good for you....

Cheers

Still for sale?

if you're still thinking about swaps maybe you'd be interested in my turbo pulsar, its a 2000 model sedan with turbo conversion, engineered, long NSW rego, lots of cash spent and receipts to go with it.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/00...sw-t333927.html

PM or post in the thread if you're interested.