SAU Community

What Do The Japanese Think Of R33 Gts-t?

s13-steve

RB25DET has the weakest pistons of any RB engine brah, it's been proven before.

If I hadn't bought my car with the RB25DET I would be repping the RB20, because unlike some of the dumbshits around here, I know that they have a lot of potential as a performance motor (not so good at haulin bbws though lol)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the 33 was by far the most "westernised" skyline of them all. Its classic coup shape has much wider appeal to those outside japan as witnessed by the amount of them imported to oz the uk etc.

It is probably the most durable design as well. The 32 looks very old hat these days by virtue of its quirky design and the 34 will follow, Its shape is too far off beam to fit in to the classic coup mould.

So I guess it depends really on wether you are a round eye or a slant eye at heart. slantys can go eat rice and drive 32's

We roundy's will continue to dine on fillet steak and drive our whales. :down::P

Bang on Noel.....

Personally I would love to own a KPGC10 or the Ken Miuri KGC210 as they are great looking cars........

But I originally fell in love with the 33... Whale or not, they are a damn fine looking vehicle......

Peeps who knock 33's usually drive crap like 32's or 34's..... Some have been seen driving S13's and S15's as well...... :thanks:

Im a VL owner...and you generally see VL owners convert to the DARK SIDE and get a r32Gtr etc...but i personally like the r33's rear end...the r32's back is nice but i find the r34 ass is a abomination...no offence...on a skyline forum...LOL

I may convert 1 day..if i got a 33 i would try n find a GTR.. :thanks:

RB25DET has the weakest pistons of any RB engine brah, it's been proven before.

If I hadn't bought my car with the RB25DET I would be repping the RB20, because unlike some of the dumbshits around here, I know that they have a lot of potential as a performance motor (not so good at haulin bbws though lol)

LOL 20 has no potential at all , much prefer my alloytech :thanks:

38818_447501336943_506066943_6063466_6366345_n.jpg

Edited by Dsturbd

R33 has a f**king nasty rear end, and generally I like the bigger things in life.

Also coming from a VL, your opinions in styling are invalid LOL.

32 is nasty all over and is the choice of the pimple faced flat cap brigade. Talk about worthless opinions. :thanks:

32 is nasty all over and is the choice of the pimple faced flat cap brigade. Talk about worthless opinions. :thanks:

Wow and I thought the r33 was the cheaper car to buy now.

The rb20det sounds like its laboring to even idle , seriously if you have to go 2 litre then go for a sr20

if japan disliked the R33's then they would be nonstop vomitting as we speak at the new V35 skylines, comes with a gay "westernized" NA v6. they pretty much gave the ball away, not dropped it on that one.

Japanese Nissan owners didn't like the V35 either... stating the obvious really when it's quite difficult to find more than a handful of 350GT with manual trans at any given time. Aftermarket support was mentioned too which is virtually non-existent even after many years since its debut.

And someone mentioned the S14 wasn't so popular... in comparison the the R33 these days I think it is, well popular enough to still see them getting around at auction and on the streets and circuits. R33 (non-GT-R) is the opposite.

R33 has a f**king nasty rear end, and generally I like the bigger things in life.

Also coming from a VL, your opinions in styling are invalid LOL.

Alright mate :) ....its pointless to argue cause its a life long debate run by your own opinions...

Alright mate :D ....its pointless to argue cause its a life long debate run by your own opinions...

As a fellow VL owner I believe your opinions to be not only valid but worthy of international recognition. Perhaps even carved in stone tablets and kept in a museum for future generations to appreciate and learn from.

As for 32 vs 33 vs 34 aesthetics I couldnt really care much less because at the end of the day it is what the owner does with them that makes them look great or not. With the right bodykit, wheels and paint anything can look great. As for RB25 vs 20, both make great donor heads for RB30 powered VLs :)

I love all Skylines. The other day i saw a nice r32 at BP Carlisle. Any one here? Gun Metal And had GTR Rims.

But some skylines look shit. r32 r33 and even r34. I have seen many ugly ones that make me feel like getting a Supra but then i have seen ugly Supra's too.

I think its those that dont have any kits and are not taken care of properly...

anyways peace

I love all Skylines. The other day i saw a nice r32 at BP Carlisle. Any one here? Gun Metal And had GTR Rims.

But some skylines look shit. r32 r33 and even r34. I have seen many ugly ones that make me feel like getting a Supra but then i have seen ugly Supra's too.

I think its those that dont have any kits and are not taken care of properly...

anyways peace

here i am seeing most bodykitted skylines and thinking, eeeeewwwww :blink: