SAU Community

Stagea Drivers!

sneddy

also if ur left nut is bigger than the right, it will cause uneven tire wear and make u use more fuel :P

ahh i was wondering what that extra wear was from....thanks carl :D

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

without tune its costs massive on fuel

the way to describe the turbo whine is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!

i have a tiptrinic and i find it likes to shift to 4th and just slip winding boost to 5psi under slow or slight uphill applications, hoding gear in 2nd or 3rd sees at the same revs a locked trans and 10 - 20 inches of Hg - no boost

invest in an exhaust to hear your motor (not rediculously loud) and a boost guage because boost = cash

still tiptronic is fairly quick and easy to use, normally although sluggish responds quickly and shifts without jolts etc.

i'm looking to get a nistune but i see no point w/o electronic boost, dump, front mount, cold air, fuel pump until then its rather pointless as you cant milk the gains as much

but the stagea does not have a fuel economy figure - it has a fuel CONSUMPTION!

still a great car and one of the nicest things to drive, tows brilliantly, safe as, sounds fansastic with exhaust, heaps of room

even in stock trim its brilliant

ahh i was wondering what that extra wear was from....thanks carl :P

Thats why Commonwhore drivers, when they don't have passengers, place their upper torso over the centre console ... to even the weight distribution, so their fuel lasts longer and tyres last longer for those one peggers. :D

Thats why Commonwhore drivers, when they don't have passengers, place their upper torso over the centre console ... to even the weight distribution, so their fuel lasts longer and tyres last longer for those one peggers. :P

oh i see now....it all makes sense

Thats why Commonwhore drivers, when they don't have passengers, place their upper torso over the centre console ... to even the weight distribution, so their fuel lasts longer and tyres last longer for those one peggers. :thumbsup:

hey it works!

If you end up getting one your very first mod should be a shift kit, whether it's a tiptronic or not. Sway bars would be second, then worry about the exhaust and front mount

Thats why Commonwhore drivers, when they don't have passengers, place their upper torso over the centre console ... to even the weight distribution, so their fuel lasts longer and tyres last longer for those one peggers. :thumbsup:

thats leboz in heck!k statos.... rofl

f**k it... cant figure out how to put in link.. it's on carsales if ya wanna have a look...just select private sales, and it's the first white one on the page..

Edited by sneddy

Hey i have had my stagea for over a year now. I have an auto, no mods and i use it as my daily drive from aldinga to glenelg and i get 520 to a tank. When i was driving from aldinga to the hub every day i was getting 550-570. I don't drive it hard but i still have a bit of fun. I love my stagea and i have owned a 33 before but totally wouldn't go back. I do have some rust under my mirrors but that is about it.

i never wanted something that had been modified.. as for price it has to be the cleanest low km stagea i've looked at in adleaide for that price. and in the flesh it is immaculate.. buying another modified car didn't interest me, been down that road before and your basically driving some body elses creation. all mods i want to do myself that way it's all mine.

i never wanted something that had been modified.. as for price it has to be the cleanest low km stagea i've looked at in adleaide for that price. and in the flesh it is immaculate.. buying another modified car didn't interest me, been down that road before and your basically driving some body elses creation. all mods i want to do myself that way it's all mine.

That is a good price for a tidy stag. Right priced :)

Sounds like you're sold. Hurry up and get it then, so you can come on a stag cruise. :D

hopefully be getting the keys tommorow arvo.. or possibly friday...just depends on when i can get back up to holden hill...aint a short trip from happy valley. but yeah will be keen as on a stag cruise.

fuel consmption high in stags ey? i know why... coz every stag owner ive met before is an absolute nutcase hahaha they look normal till you show em some road... GOOONNNEEE

phuckers, look at ya awd volvo stealthness :D

fuel consmption high in stags ey? i know why... coz every stag owner ive met before is an absolute nutcase hahaha they look normal till you show em some road... GOOONNNEEE

phuckers, look at ya awd volvo stealthness :D

Jealous much? :)