SAU Community

D1 Drifting

Fast_32

• 2 months later...
im curious as to is there a way to watch or find videos of it over here to watch? is it possible?

Are you asking where to buy DVDs of D1 Grand Prix? I assume you're not asking how to use a TV and DVD player?

Like Marivs suggested, D1 specials on DVD and VHS are usually on Option, Dorifuto Tengoku, Hot Version, and even Best Motoring. Depending on the area or city you're in, large convenience stores may have them on the shelf. Any car accessory shop like Yellow Hat, Autobacs, Monte Carlo will have them (if they are decent sized). And book shops.

Are you asking where to buy DVDs of D1 Grand Prix? I assume you're not asking how to use a TV and DVD player?

Like Marivs suggested, D1 specials on DVD and VHS are usually on Option, Dorifuto Tengoku, Hot Version, and even Best Motoring. Depending on the area or city you're in, large convenience stores may have them on the shelf. Any car accessory shop like Yellow Hat, Autobacs, Monte Carlo will have them (if they are decent sized). And book shops.

He's in Brisbane.

Don't they have a Kinokuniya bookstore in the GC or Sydney? They could get the DVDs in if they don't have them on the shelf (which is unlikely).

• 1 month later...
im curious as to is there a way to watch or find videos of it over here to watch? is it possible?

yeah dude it's on speed and speed HD all the time these days. they do full round coverage of D1 GP and the special events too. but if you no got foxtel them i'm guessing you have no idea what the speed channel is. if you do have foxtel but still don't have it then time to upgrade your package. speed is farken awesome.

and yes there is a massive kinokuniya in sydney too (pitt st) that may have DVDs but you can watch the current season on TV.